UK Plebans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know i'm a new PLEBA, so it doesn't really count, but i'm okay.
Physically, that is. Emotionally, i'm not so good right now, but given what some people have gone through, it really doesn't matter.
I just hate the thought that all these innocent people have died. It's so wrong.

Last edited:
I'm perfectly fine, tho' deeply shocked&saddened by this sickening&cowardly act :sad: :( :mad:

I think i'm a bit numbed out about it {probably for my own protection}- but somewhere inside this is how i really feel for you all over there.... :no: :scream: :sad: :sad: There'll be something that'll unlock that at some point.

:hug: :hug: :hug: strength to all of you in the UK and anyone who was/or had family/friends visiting

MrsDarcy said:
My uncle is in London at the min and I havn't heard from him yet, bit worried!

:( :hug:. Hope you hear from him soon *Keeps fingers crossed*.

Also, yeah, I'll second U2Girl1978, beau2ifulday, you definitely do count. New PLEBAn, or someone who's been a PLEBAn for a long time, they all matter, they all are cared about-it's a little family of sorts, after all. And I'm glad that you're okay, at least, physically :hug:. You've got many people here who will be more than willing to help you through the emotional issues.

I'm glad to hear from all the UK PLEBAns thus far in this thread, glad that you guys are all okay, too. :hug: to everyone in that area.

Angela

It was so good to get home from work today and see that you all are ok. Was worried sick all the way home in the car, wishing I had phone #s because I couldn't wait that long to get to you all.

I'm new too *waves* and I'm not near London so I'm fine but I was due to go down there this week - that got cancelled straight away! I know everyone's saying they're not afraid and it's good and brave but I'll tell you a secret - I AM afraid. There's stuff happening all over the place and it's all a bit scary. Who knows what might happen next? :|

Back
Top Bottom