UK PLEBAns....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
I was wondering if any UK PLEBAns would have it in their hearts to send a despondent Yankee PLEBAn a copy of the U2 thingy that's going to be in the Sunday Times. I would be willing to make it a trade with perhaps a CD of U2 remixes and rarities...I even have a poster that I could send in exchange. (makes her puppydog eye face :sad: )

starsgoblue said:
I was wondering if any UK PLEBAns would have it in their hearts to send a despondent Yankee PLEBAn a copy of the U2 thingy that's going to be in the Sunday Times. I would be willing to make it a trade with perhaps a CD of U2 remixes and rarities...I even have a poster that I could send in exchange. (makes her puppydog eye face :sad: )

Erm, I might be able to get one. I'll try my best and let you know if I do.

Last edited:
stars, you can go down to almost any bookstore or newstand in your area (it's Columbus Ohio, right?) and either pick one up or have them order it for you.

Most bookstores and newstands in th USA will carry The Times of London because it is one of the pre-eminent newpapers in the world. You may have to wait a week or two to receive it but it will come.

I just want to reassure PLEBAns in the USA that this newspaper is not that hard to get here if you're not able to work out another arrangement to get it.:yes:

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

I just bought a few copies for myself and a couple of people on here.

There are a few really good pics in it!!! :drool:

arw9797 said:
I will trade a concert or two, audio or video (your choice) with anyone that can get a copy of this magazine for me. I want it!

I'll pop down the shop and get another copy for you (if they have any left ;) lol) but this'll have to be the last one I get im afraid, I'll end up broke. :laugh:

celia said:

I'll pop down the shop and get another copy for you (if they have any left ;) lol) but this'll have to be the last one I get im afraid, I'll end up broke. :laugh:

:bow: cool thanks! Let me know if you do get an extra copy and then we can figure out how I can get it from you.....

haha yeah I have a newsagents round the corner, the same girls served me (must of thought why is she buying so many newspapers :lmao:).

Got ur email - and replyed!

Have a nice sleep! :)

page1.jpg

HOLY SHIT.

:combust:

Back
Top Bottom