UK Hall of Fame pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read in one of the reviews that was posted today (I can't remember which because there were a lot today) that those jeans he's wearing in this event are from the new Edun fashion line.

So I'll have to assume all of the jeans we've been seeing him in recently are from Edun.

f7566c75.jpg

9b7d5e63.jpg

thank you kellyahern and Queen Bee for these wonderful new pics of Bono at the UK Music Hall of Fame induction ceremonies last week - :applaud:

The lady that you thought looked like Miss Cleo is actually Rita Marley - widow of Bob Marley who was there to receive her husband's induction award into the Music Hall of Fame.

Bono has always been an avid follower of Bob Marley's music and of his message of One Love. :angel:

So it probably was one of the highlights of the night for the B-man to be there in the presence of Rita Marley on behalf of Bob. (Remember Bono gave the induction speech for Bob Marley in the early 1990's when Bob was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame)

They look so happy to see each other again. I wonder what Bono is saying/singing to her ? Does anyone know?

ONE LOVE, ONE HEART....LET'S GET TOGETHER AND FEEL ALRIGHT.:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

ok

so i still wanna know what was up with the holding of the jacket?? it was permanent - when he walked up, when he hugged hopper, when he had photos after?
just wondering?

maybe the shirt had been subjected to COS earlier in the evening and Bono was just trying to hide the abuse :lol:

digsy said:
ok

so i still wanna know what was up with the holding of the jacket?? it was permanent - when he walked up, when he hugged hopper, when he had photos after?
just wondering?

I'm not sure what it all about, but I'm really curious about it. He does it all the time not just on this appearance.

Jamila said:
The lady that you thought looked like Miss Cleo is actually Rita Marley - widow of Bob Marley who was there to receive her husband's induction award into the Music Hall of Fame.

Bono has always been an avid follower of Bob Marley's music and of his message of One Love. :angel:

So it probably was one of the highlights of the night for the B-man to be there in the presence of Rita Marley on behalf of Bob. (Remember Bono gave the induction speech for Bob Marley in the early 1990's when Bob was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame)
Ah, right. I should've known that. :reject:

Jamila said:
They look so happy to see each other again. I wonder what Bono is saying/singing to her ? Does anyone know?
[/B]

As Bono was getting ready to accept the award, she stood up and offered him a glass of wine and he happily took a sip from her glass before he made his way up to the stage. She was all smiles during the ceremony and seemed geniunely happy for him. The shots of her cheering him on while he gave his speech were adorable. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom