UF Doc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have kissed honey lips...

erised said:
:wave: Hi FJ!

I'll skip out of order... just for you. :sexywink:

attachment.php
attachment.php

:faint:

*recovers* *fans self* Thanks! Guh those LIPS!!!

Moonlit_Angel said:

Hey, us Bono girls make comments every single day in this place, so if we can do that, so can you. :).

So where can you find this DVD at?

Angela

It's a bonus on the Slane DVD.

I'm so glad they finally put this on DVD. My 19 year old VHS tape had just about had all the playing it could take.
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for mullet Bono !:drool: :censored: :heart: :love:

I couldn't believe when this was on there....there are so many cute Larry moments.. My poor fiance had to put up with me saying "Awwwwwwwwwww how cute" Man he's hot, etc LOL...Their clothes were feckin hilarryous too...man I hate to say this but Adam and that one shirt for that photo shoot...man he looked kinda fruity lol

*sighs* I LOVE this documentary.

Does anybody know what Eno says, before Bono and Edge start talking about 'Lardence'? I can't make it out.

Ooh, thank you. By the way, what does Bono say after Edge spells it out for him? It sounds like 'To the highlights', but that makes no sense.

Sorry about all the questions, but I just still have the VHS... :|

alia612 said:
Ooh, thank you. By the way, what does Bono say after Edge spells it out for him? It sounds like 'To the highlights', but that makes no sense.

Sorry about all the questions, but I just still have the VHS... :|

I watched it with the English subtitles on and it said "Tutti highligts"... makes no sense to me either... :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom