UABRS Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2morrow

War Child
I ordered this awesome shirt (http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/fanfire.woa/wa/product?sku=U2T35664) and was anticipating it arriving in the mail sometime very soon. After it didn't arrive for TWO weeks, I e-mailed fanfire to inquire about my order. They replied back and told me that the order came back in stock on the 29th and will be shipped shortly. Em, couldn't they have told me it was out of stock when I ordered it?!

So now I'm kinda bummed. Anyone here own this shirt? How long did your fanfire order take to arrive? Does it look great? The picture gives no detail. :( :mad: :( :mad:

I ordered a tour shirt from FanFire and paid extra for two-day shipping. In my world, "two-day" shipping means the item will be shipped the following business day and arrive two business days after that. After waiting for over a week, I e-mailed and all they said was "Two-day shipping starts the day the item is shipped and it hasn't shipped yet." :der:

I clicked on the link, but it went to a Music Rising shirt, not UABRS.

I'm still waiting for my calendar from Fanfire. I ordered it in November. I emailled them ages ago to ask where it was, because I had been billed for it with some other merchandise but it didn't come with it, so they said they'd send another to me free of charge. I'm still waiting for it, and now they're telling me it's out of stock!! They're f*cking useless, they muck up everyone's orders. :mad:

Yeah they emailled me yesterday and said it won't be back in stock for like several weeks. :grumpy: It's gonna be the end of the year before I get the thing and I'll have to get another calendar.

I swear I put a link to the UABRS shirt...i have no idea how/why it went to the Music Rising one. :huh:

And it's official: Fanfire totally sucks. A lot. They don't even put real pictures of their shirts!!! Just ugly cartoons that give no real description. :mad:

I'm done now...time to wait.:|

Last edited:
I don't know, but that toddlers Vertigo shirt right below the MR one is looking really tempting. My 5 year old is a u2 nut.

I just placed an order on u2.com earlier tonight, though, and they don't show that shirt anywhere on their site. Weirdness???

I've had a lot of trouble with them too... but also some good orders. You just never know with them. :shrug:

Just wanted to add... once the items do finally arrive, they've been good, it's the shipping that's been a problem.

2orangecats said:
^ That explains why I haven't gotten my calendar yet then. They didn't say anything about it being out of stock. :huh:

they did that to me about one of the items once.
4 months after i ordered it, i wrote to them to find out where it was and they replied saying sorry it was out of stock and they wouldn't be getting anymore (this was one of the HTDAAB posters).
I was like gee, thanks for letting me know and btw COULD I HAVE MY MONEY BACK PLEASE!!!
they took the money and then just neglected to tell me I wouldn't be getting me order at all.
morons

^I guess the real question is "Is Fanfire.com reliable?"

My answer is "no!" :huh: :mad: :madspit: I think the U2.com store should change companies or something...to be more fair to paying customers/loyal fans.

Liesje said:
Is it this shirt?

http://www.dutchbingo.net/U2/albums/ChicagoI/photos/photo1.jpg

It's not from FanFire, it was actually printed when the concert took place (before I was even born, hehe, says "1983" in tiny letters). I got it on eBay from someone who never ever wore it. It has the same print on the back.

Pretty shirt :drool:.

The one I ordered is black w/ a full red graphic. All it says is "U2 Under a blood red sky".

Pretty shirt :drool:.

Edited to say: I'm a War Child now....sweet! (Sort of a coincidence considering the shirt I've ordered! :wink:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom