U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Thank you :)

I just watched it but cannot find the other parts anywhere. Shame, because it just stops when Bono starts talking. I hope the next parts of the documentary will surface soon.

Can't find it too, but I liked the documentary really much.

yeah that was a great documentary I liked the part where Bono showed up lol but then it ended! :| I really hope part 2 surfaces somewhere!!

hey can one of you smart PLEBAns:)wink:) help me find a certain video??
It was a video either from the vertigo tour or a day in the life of the edge(i think), it was where they went backstage in a stadium or arena and it showed their dressing room and Bono n' Edges stuff and then 2 of their stylists walked out and they talked to them...anyone know what I'm talking about??... if this makes any sense that is :lol:

aw great intro! i love the way Bono starts dancing in the beginning :cute: haha:lol:

Ah thats great stuff, Awesome, I love how he introduces the band, the first time he did it in 2001, i was laughing my ass of , been laughing everything since he does it.
They are my favorite experiments ever.

And stand by me :drool:

that guy gives the best manhugs ever . And I love to see how animated he is during recording.:heart:

2:26-2:32 would make an Aaaaamazing gif :drool:
don't know how to make those though lol

:love: Thank you so much for finding that video from 1995, LiliBe! I've never seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom