U2ube Links Thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God , not again ... Cant view..... ESPN ....your country blA BLA...

thats a great espn promo with magnificent! Bono did a new voice-over for the commercial too! i love commercials with bono's voice :drool: lol
at the end its cool, cuz when "maaaagnificeeent" is being played Bono is talking and you can tell its his song :love:

could anyone rip those promo video's from this year, and upload them to megavideo?
:pray: Puhlease?

I can, but how do I do that? do I just download it then put in on that site megavideo?

I have no idea, I usually download them with realplayer. But I don't know if those files can be uploaded to Megavideo.

i tried but my computer freaked out :| it didnt work, I'm sorry!
But I'm sure one of these other lovely PLEBAns can help :wink: lol

Yes, there where 2 . Actually even three.

The studio version .

YouTube - Stuck In A Moment (Hanover Studio Video)

There was the baseball version, with Edge lying on the ground, slipping over er.. stuff. And wich I cant find a decent version off. Note that I didnt made the comment on the beginning. Sorry people.

YouTube - U2- Stuck in a Moment (U.S. Version)

And the bono throw away version wich I prefer.

YouTube - U2 - Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of

Beautiful. I love especially the second video :)

Lovely videos :cute: Thanks for posting :wave:

I've converted the FIFA ad with Bono's voice/Magnificent to an MP3 if any of you who can't watch it would like that, since I'm sure it's mostly his voice anyway that you are interested in here since he doesn't appear in the ad. :wink: It's quite nice, he gets quite exuberant.

I'm good with anything but nothing. Audio only is not a problem... Maybe I catch the full video later.

Back
Top Bottom