U2ube Links Thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was in a store today and One was playing over the music system... that part came on and I actually thought of that... :doh:

U2TUBE-BIZARRE-384_555297a.jpg

Does anybody know if that interview with Bono (circa 1993-4) where he accidently drives on the wrong side of the road is still up anywhere?

I think it's for Aussie tv, the interviewer is a blonde and is apparently quite smitten with the lead singer. Bono has a bunch of scruff, and is smoking one of his tiny cigars. (I believe there is a fantastic gif out there of him exhaling very slowly, followed by a dangerously sexy smile...phew, okay cold shower time...:shifty: )

I have the interview somewhere... it's this one right? :hmm:

bonolightingupsmokemi5.gif

bonosmokeshotGg.gif

bonoeyebrowthingyql4.gif

bonoflirtyew6.gif

bonohairscratchpg4.gif

bonoscratchow6.gif

bonotskinggc6.gif

bonotongueflirtzy7.gif

bonosqueeeeeeefa0.gif

bonosmokegrinxj1.gif

I'm having some major issues right now tho with my internet and won't be able to upload anything to you tube for at least a few days... hopefully someone else has it before then!

I remember that clip :love: It was from 60 Minutes here in Aust, from memory though the entire interview wasn't ever uploaded... i linked it in one of the other youtube threads ages ago. I went looking through the old threads and it seems youtube have since taken it down :(

Just copy the address in the address bar while you are watching and paste it in a reply box here... it will look like the ones here.

Thanks Jim for posting this! too bad it isn't clearer and closer, but you get the vibes anyway. JT era - great times... In God's Country -:drool::drool:

Back
Top Bottom