U2ube Links Thread #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest is the best thing for that, JC. I had it when I was 8 months pregnant. I coughed so much, I broke a rib. slow Dancing is just what the doctor ordered.

JCOSTER said:
Check out this girl playing guitar with the guys. People Get Ready.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5pacZQPjqQ

I remember seeing that on TV once! Some VH1 special several years back about fan meetings with their favorite artists. They interviewed the girl, and she seemed really sweet. Good find. :up:

Bono and Edge's reactions to her belting out that last note are adorable. As :drool: - worthy as the clips of Bono dancing (or more... hee) with ladies from the audience are, it's cool to see the band actually play a song with a girl instead. And hey, she got a hug and kiss out of Bono and Edge! Lucky girl.

youvedonewhat said:

Powerful, powerful speech...:bow: :bow: He's very impressive especially for someone who's not a politician... (oh, and very, very sexy..:drool: )

Thanks iloveedge for the link..:flirt:

No problem! I have the full thing downloadable to if you would like to! But I don't know how to make it a you send it file :huh:

iloveedge said:

No problem! I have the full thing downloadable to if you would like to! But I don't know how to make it a you send it file :huh:

Thanks, that'd be great. I wonder if Gg would know how to convert it? She seems to be pretty 'up' on these things (me, I don't know zilch when it comes to things computery...does that make sense?)...ack...

Shall we ask her?

D.:)

youvedonewhat said:

Thanks, that'd be great. I wonder if Gg would know how to convert it? She seems to be pretty 'up' on these things (me, I don't know zilch when it comes to things computery...does that make sense?)...ack...

Shall we ask her?

D.:)

I hate computers...even if I pass my days on it! :wink:

Here it is!!
http://www. .com/?d=EJ7FT98T

just wright mega upload between the two dots!

slightly off topic... hope this doesn't have to huge of a impact on our searches on youtube..:ohmy:

Viacom sues YouTube for $1 billion
Suit accuses Google of 'massive copyright infringement' of Viacom's entertainment assets.
March 13 2007: 9:53 AM EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Media conglomerate Viacom Inc. said Tuesday that it was suing Google Inc. and its Internet video-sharing site YouTube for more than $1 billion over unauthorized use of its programming online.

The lawsuit, the biggest challenge to date to Google's (Charts) ambitions to make YouTube into a major vehicle for advertising and entertainment, accuses the Web search leader and its unit of "massive intentional copyright infringement."

Google's stock was down 1 percent at the start of trade on Nasdaq; Viacom's were up 1 percent on the New York Stock Exchange.

Viacom (up $0.00 to $39.55, Charts) filed the suit with the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, seeking more than $1 billion in damages and an injunction against further violations.

Viacom contends that almost 160,000 unauthorized clips of its programming have been uploaded onto YouTube's site and viewed more than 1.5 billion times.

"YouTube's strategy has been to avoid taking proactive steps to curtail the infringement on its site," Viacom said in a statement. "Their business model, which is based on building traffic and selling advertising off of unlicensed content, is clearly illegal and is in obvious conflict with copyright laws."

Viacom said its decision to sue Google followed "a great deal of unproductive negotiation" with the company.

Representatives for Google and YouTube were not immediately available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom