U2ube Links Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoFox1 said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=StNdvfn0ypE&mode=related&search=

Ha ha ha ha ..That obnoxious reporter is actually The British DJ
Richard Blade from K-ROQ who has been based in Los Angeles what seems like FOREVER!!!...

That reporter was really annoying! But I guess he was only doing his job... with a little too much enthusiasm! :lol:
Adam was so cool when he told him to step aside! :cool:

BonoFox1 said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=StNdvfn0ypE&mode=related&search=

Ha ha ha ha ..That obnoxious reporter is actually The British DJ
Richard Blade from K-ROQ who has been based in Los Angeles what seems like FOREVER!!!...

Hahaha!! :ohmy: :shocked:... Is Richard Blade still dj'g at KROQ?? If he is omg.. that is forever. I am from Los Angeles and remember when Richard Blade (also was at KROQ) used to DJ at a 18yrs and under dance club in Hollywood (on hollywood blvd.. can't think of the name right now..I am OLD!!) when I was still in high school. I actually went up to the DJ booth and met him then.. All us girls thought he was cute..:wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

Hahaha!! :ohmy: :shocked:... Is Richard Blade still dj'g at KROQ?? If he is omg.. that is forever. I am from Los Angeles and remember when Richard Blade (also was at KROQ) used to DJ at a 18yrs and under dance club in Hollywood (on hollywood blvd.. can't think of the name right now..I am OLD!!) when I was still in high school. I actually went up to the DJ booth and met him then.. All us girls thought he was cute..:wink:

Richard Blade is now on Star 98.7..he does Friday nights 80's music and sometimes subs for other djs..but yeah he is still in L.A
actually he was broadcasting U2 live Vertigo tour in Anaheim..
I iahve been listeing to him for ages!!!:huh:

oh and yeah I also thought he was cute but he aged bad:|

BonoFox1 said:

Richard Blade is now on Star 98.7..he does Friday nights 80's music and sometimes subs for other djs..but yeah he is still in L.A
actually he was broadcasting U2 live Vertigo tour in Anaheim..
I iahve been listeing to him for ages!!!:huh:

oh and yeah I also thought he was cute but he aged bad:|

OMG!!!:ohmy:

this old fart has a myspace webpage... :lol:

Check this out...

http://www.myspace.com/richardblade

oh lord.. he's singing... on there.. a song called "Somebody"... are u friggin serious..??

:lol:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

OMG!!!:ohmy:

this old fart has a myspace webpage... :lol:

Check this out...

http://www.myspace.com/richardblade

oh lord.. he's singing... on there.. a song called "Somebody"... are u friggin serious..??

:lol:

Oh Thats funny!!...though I might make it this year to the 80's event he does every year...and every year I plan to go something always comes up....
actually the pic he used on his Space doesnt look half as bad as he id look live in Anaheim...I mean my friend and I were shocked at how old he looked...(( come to think of it he might have used an old pic for his profile:hmm: ))

BonoFox1 said:

Oh Thats funny!!...though I might make it this year to the 80's event he does every year...and every year I plan to go something always comes up....
actually the pic he used on his Space doesnt look half as bad as he id look live in Anaheim...I mean my friend and I were shocked at how old he looked...(( come to think of it he might have used an old pic for his profile:hmm: ))

yep probably an old doctored up (i.e. airbrushed/photoshopped) pic.. :giggle:

I believe ya when say how old he looked... I met him over 25 yrs ago at that club when I was in high school...(oy.. i just dated myself...and I AM BLOODY OLD). New wave and richard blade are synonomous aren't they? Those were the days...

Gg (Galeongirl) has tried to teach me, but it's easier for her to just do it and give them to me so I gave up. :lol:

But I'm sure she could send you her instructions. You should PM her.

We've done a lot of the ones in this thread already. Any faves in particular? We might have them saved already. :hmm:

Jeannieco said:
Can someone tell me where to find the HBO interview they did last fall? I checked youtube and all they have is the promo thing...
:( I want to see this interview so bad!

the Off the Record one with Dave Stewart? If that's the one you're looking for, I might have it. I can't remember what other HBO interview they might have done. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom