u2takemehigher.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vampira

Acrobat
What's the story? When will it be back up, will it have the same address and will we be able to post? Please give us updates and thanks!!

yep sorry- i've been transferring the domain and the people haven't gotten the stuff set up :mad:

it might be screwy for a bit but I'm trying hard to get it put on a NEW server that is more reliable. :( sorrrry! I hope it'll be up soon!

edit to add: yes you'll definitely be able to post- that's why i'm switching to a new server, so i get more space and more bandwidth. :D

Last edited:
Thanks for the news Olive! I was thinking of you last night when me and Kariann planned to have the POP thread. I knew you'd want to post and not have your pics. Well enjoy all our hot POP pics and I can't wait to see your new site! You rock! :hug: :bow:

:wink: thanks everyone!!

i'm fighting with another hosting company :mad: but should be able to resolve on saturday when I have some time (hopefully w/o losing more $).

:up: :applaud:

Thank you Olive! Does this mean we can post them again?

Now that you have your site back you can put some pics in the POP threads! It's not too late, keep posting, I don't want the party to end!

Yes, feel free to post as much as you want. I should definitely have enough bandwidth. :D

You're welcome.. thanks for asking about the site & stuff when it was down. :)

Congratulations on being back in business :) I'm glad everything worked out for you!

:applaud: :hyper:

I'm sooo glad your site is back up, Olive!! TMH is one of the best U2 sites I've ever found...you've done an awesome job with it. I hope this new server works out better for you!

Glad to see everything is back up, Olive. This is my #1 site for U2 pics that I need in making DVD covers. I've been using it for a while, glad to know I can put a direct "Thank You" to the owner.

:) you're welcome stammer. glad so many people can enjoy it.

i have big plans to update this summer. :hyper: cool new features & stuff I want to add. And of course, more pics! :wink:

I have a question, one of the girls here said she was unable to *rightclicksave* pics from the site anymore :huh: I thought maybe it was the new server, but I tried and had no problem :shrug: So has this ever happened before or could it be that girl's computer or something :crack:

Back
Top Bottom