U2's sexiest video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, I got the Spanish Eyes one. Thanks a lot! Now all I have to do is not get fired for doing this at work! Seriously, this is the greatest thread ever! Thanks for the tip.

youvedonewhat said:
Hmmmm..a question has just come to me:

Have you noticed that blokes don't hafta strip off to be sexy?

I dunno why, I'm sure. I guess that's the difference when it comes to men and womens' opinions. Women find men attractive even when they're fully clothed or at most mebbee a nekkid chest, whilst men hafta have women virtually nekid....humph..

..I guess it shows that we're much more selective..heh heh...;)

My man likes a bit of mystery :sexywink:

Ee gads, Bono in the vertigo suitjacket :faint:

I am a Bono girl but I would have to say Electrical Storm. After that video I fell in love with Larry. :drool:

I must say who's gonna ride your wild horses :drool:
after I saw that vid... bono made me :combust:

Bono's Betty said:
I am a Bono girl but I would have to say Electrical Storm. After that video I fell in love with Larry. :drool:

same here with the Larry thing :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Maybe just a little! :wink:

Raving about wet and dripping Larry... :hmm: Pauley isn't going to get excited and accidentally push him in the beach, is he?

Night and Day... that video gave me chills when Bono was simulating the cutting of his wrist by razor... :: shudders ::
But sexy nonetheless! :up:

Other pics...
I loved Numb, the whole being tied up thing ya know :wink: :p
The Sweetest Thing - not only adorable but had that subtle sex appeal to it that just makes a girl wanna squeeeeeel!
:wink:

o man, i'm so sorry neutral. you must think i'm some annoying girl, but when i click on the name of hte file to dL it, it gives me some sort of error that's written in italian, so i don't understand it. =( sorry i keep on bugging you about it!! but thanks soo much for always helping me out. i really appreciate it. <3

neutral said:
It's already down? :scratch: I'll try to redo it tomorrow.

Neutral, I'll help you out with that one. You have been very generous and deserve some help :yes:

I'll post a link as soon as I get home.

Last edited:
I can post links for all the other videos in the thread as well, so let me know if you'll be needing those.

Circe said:
I can post links for all the other videos in the thread as well, so let me know if you'll be needing those.

Spanish Eyes please? :hyper: :bow:

Sure, Elsie (remember it's the Elevation Barcelona version, though).

Iadora, can you email me, please?

svsilvia at telefonica.net

cool, thanks- do you want my email address? I downloaded the Barcelona link but there was no sound or video. :shrug:

hmm... i think it has to be Electrical Storm, larry wet is mouth watering :drool: :drool:

can someone please re-post the MI vid link please coz i went there and it kept coming up with an italian warning.
THANK-YOU! :( :bow:

Last edited:
lovebono said:
I have a thing for Who`s gonna ride your wild horses:drool:

I really don`t know why..... It`s something about the way Bono looks.... Simple black and white... I just wanna EAT him!!!:heart:
He is just so sexy....

And I agree about the other videos :yes:

mmm... wet Larry:drool:
:yes:
:combust:

Elsie said:
cool, thanks- do you want my email address?

I don't think it will be necessary, Elsie. I'll post that one for everyone to see as soon as I get home.

Weird that you have problems with the sound. Mine was just fine :scratch:

Last edited:
Elsie, here's SE:

h**p://s29.y s i .com/d.aspx?id=2EL05MIG78NA23QA7PNOKNHLIN

I'll post MI in a little while :wink:

does anyone have the proper video to spanish eyes? and not the barcelona one?

i wonder why that video hasn't been released officially on anything.....

I am still in search of the Mission Impossible Video also Is there a video of "Love is Blindness" I would really like to see that one also...
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom