U2's sexiest video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can someone post the actual Spanish Eyes video? ive never seen that one. and am not a paid member of u2.com.

it would be greatly appreciated by everyone here. ;-)
or at least a clip.

i am dyiiiing to see it. :(

I haven't seen that one either.

Is there a video fairy around? :wink:

Oh, well, just in case: svsilvia at telefonica.net

Thanks neutral for the Barcelona clip.

Spanish Eyes is one of my fave feelgood songs at the moment. Don't suppose there is any chance they will play it this tour? :|

Anyway...sexiest vid for me has to be One, in the bar, for the lingering looks and the downcast eyes.... :combust:

1. Until the End Of The World
2. The Fly
3. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

I guess I have a thing for Fly Bono! :sexywink: :yes: Ah, shiny black leather
:drool:

Edit: :uhoh: Duh! I can't believe I almost forgot Even Better Than the Real Thing! Another sexy Fly video. :combust:

Last edited:
Electrical Storm!

I can't forget Numb, The Fly, Beautiful Day, Stay or either of the One vids that actually feature the band.

EBTTRT is pretty hot too, but sometimes it makes me a little queasy with all the rotaions.:sick:

Ooh, and if anyone feels sorry for me and my piece of :censored: computer, please send me MI vid, or anything else would be greatly appreciated!:wink:

bergamin at hotkey dot net dot au

Edited because I forgot to include my address *Slaps forehead*

Last edited:
God, make this hard people!

Night and Day
WOWY

and especially EBTTRT
and really especially - Desire, the way he looks up at the camera and does his breathy "Yeah!"

:drool: :drool: :drool:

i think electrical storm is the most sexiest vid ever....larry looks so fit in it! also the whole scenario of a man falling in love with a mermaid is so romantic :wink: anton corbijn directed that vid i think...and i think its amazing!

Was Desire launched separately from Rattle and Hum? If it was, I think I have never seen it.

Hi, everybody! I don't post here much (maybe that'll change now). :wink:

I can't believe no one has mentioned "Even Better than the Real Thing." I remember first seeing that video and feeling lightheaded from the combo of hot Bono in his Fly suit & shades, spinning around, plus the way Larry looks at the camera as it zooms overhead -- wow! That one still gets to me! :drool:

One Kitty Kat said:
Hi, everybody! I don't post here much (maybe that'll change now). :wink:

I can't believe no one has mentioned "Even Better than the Real Thing." I remember first seeing that video and feeling lightheaded from the combo of hot Bono in his Fly suit & shades, spinning around, plus the way Larry looks at the camera as it zooms overhead -- wow! That one still gets to me! :drool:
I know. I was going to say that until I saw 'Stay'. :drool:

Yeah, in Stay when he is singing so close to her and almost touching her face -- OMG!

One is the first U2 video I remember seeing and I remember "gulp" those incredible eyes. Shortly after that, I saw "Even Better" for the first time and was hooked (lustily) :love:

I just watched Night and Day -- WOW! That one made me lose my breath. Sigh.

Sad_Girl said:
Oh, that's the easiest question ever!
Electrical storm, hands down!
Larry all soaking wet,
Larry getting all passionate with the mermaid lady...
just the thought of that video leaves me staring off into space mumbling incoherently!
:faint:

...fancy Larry a little, do we? :sexywink:

Hmmmm..a question has just come to me:

Have you noticed that blokes don't hafta strip off to be sexy?

I dunno why, I'm sure. I guess that's the difference when it comes to men and womens' opinions. Women find men attractive even when they're fully clothed or at most mebbee a nekkid chest, whilst men hafta have women virtually nekid....humph..

..I guess it shows that we're much more selective..heh heh...;)

youvedonewhat said:
Hmmmm..a question has just come to me:

Have you noticed that blokes don't hafta strip off to be sexy?

I dunno why, I'm sure. I guess that's the difference when it comes to men and womens' opinions. Women find men attractive even when they're fully clothed or at most mebbee a nekkid chest, whilst men hafta have women virtually nekid....humph..

..I guess it shows that we're much more selective..heh heh...;)

I know! I think men look well sexier when they are all in suits and such! Men MUST have "nekkid" women, why?!

Dont know why the suit thing does it for me!

I do love a bare chest though hehe :drool:

Bono/Edge/Adam/Larry- if you're reading this, IGNORE YDW! We won't pay attention to you unless you take off at least the shirts! :wink:

Who am I kidding. They could wear chicken suits and I'd still chase them down the street... Did you know that's how Brad Pitt got his first job- dressing up as a chicken for El Pollo Loco? :laugh:

:blahblah:

Elsie said:
Bono/Edge/Adam/Larry- if you're reading this, IGNORE YDW! We won't pay attention to you unless you take off at least the shirts! :wink:

Who am I kidding. They could wear chicken suits and I'd still chase them down the street... Did you know that's how Brad Pitt got his first job- dressing up as a chicken for El Pollo Loco? :laugh:

:blahblah:

:lmao: I totally agree! Shirtless U2 - what more could a girl ask for?

...and yeah...they could wear anything and I'd still eyeball them..

Even Better Than the Real Thing. I have that video on my Much Music video from June 2001. Bono has never been sexier. It's an amazing video.

Help, been lurking around for a few weeks and cant see any of the links, or many of the pictures on other threads. Is the only way to see these things to become a paid member? Would appreciate your help because YOURE KILLING ME HERE WITH ALL THESE COMMENTS ABOUT THE HOT VIDEOS!!!!!

BEVERLY56 said:
Help, been lurking around for a few weeks and cant see any of the links, or many of the pictures on other threads. Is the only way to see these things to become a paid member? Would appreciate your help because YOURE KILLING ME HERE WITH ALL THESE COMMENTS ABOUT THE HOT VIDEOS!!!!!

You might want to read this if you're having trouble getting links to work. Of course, YSI links expire after twenty-five downloads or seven days, so you have to act fast.

As for pictures, a lot of people rename their albums and images after a few days to prevent other people from direct linking. With the exception of attachments, you don't need to be a paid member to see any of this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom