U2's most outrageous outfits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
so with that video of SBS in EYKIW(and Bono's obvious odd fashion sense that day) can we get some pics of the boys in their most outrageous outfits...odd colors, patterns etc...

It's sooooo hard to decide.

a64308ed.jpg

28c18d56.jpg

f3aaf1dd.jpg

It beats the hell out of me how anyone would think their October era stuff was 'outrageous.' Just take a look at those stupid Halloween costumes they wore in Popmart! :no:

:lmao: Bono. Stay away from Edun. Far, far away, or Alisaurus may have to eat you. Good. Lord. That was funny.

The difference between the Pop outfits and the others is that they were worn with tongue planted very firmly in cheek. They were deliberately, knowingly atrocious. Some of those old JT outfits were just plain atrocious.

biff said:
Some of those old JT outfits were just plain atrocious.

I completely disagree. They were very sexy, rugged and dreamy. The best they've ever worn. Lola did a great job.;) The AB outfits were hot too, and I dig the UF era stuff and Live Aid as well. The elegance of the jacket, ruffled shirt with little black thing around his neck, tight black pants and boots :faint:

Maybe the very worst were Adam's jailbird jumpsuit and the mask and the spoon :scream: and Bono's muscle shirt. What about the one that lit up in the dark? Or the bubble pants? Larry was the only member of the band that didn't freak out with fashion during Pop. He remained normal.

U2Kitten said:

I completely disagree. They were very sexy, rugged and dreamy. The best they've ever worn. Lola did a great job.;) The AB outfits were hot too, and I dig the UF era stuff and Live Aid as well. The elegance of the jacket, ruffled shirt with little black thing around his neck, tight black pants and boots :faint:

Maybe the very worst were Adam's jailbird jumpsuit and the mask and the spoon :scream: and Bono's muscle shirt. What about the one that lit up in the dark? Or the bubble pants? Larry was the only member of the band that didn't freak out with fashion during Pop. He remained normal.

Larry's FOAD hat has seen him through many a year. :lol:

U2Kitten said:

is that the last time that you can coherently put "Lola" and "great" in the same sentence? :huh:

I said "some" of the JT outfits, like the one's posted in this thread. Can you honestly defend outfits that look like this?:

U2RHDudes.jpg

Or this?

U2RHFashionVictims.jpg

And again, the Pop outfits were MEANT to be funny, as opposed to laughable, which is what these images are. I mean seriously, look at their pants! (And their facial expressions, LOL.)

Back
Top Bottom