U2s Elevation Shows Director was on TV last night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hamish Hamilton isnt it???

anyway, he was on C4s Faking It, giving this girl advice on how to be a director..........and.........it was so funny.

When they showed his work (cause they said he did Madonnas Tour and others as well), they showed a piece of footage of him ordering which cameras to shoot at Elevation and got the cameraman to 'swoop in' at Bono singing as Streets was startin, then he started jumpin up and down with the others to Streets, shoutin 'Oh yea! Lovely! Lovely! Keep it there! Now Camera 3 on Adam!' (etc) and the funny part was him and all givin it large to Streets before it cut

even funnier is how much he resembles Adam!
I tink he a Adam fan......:D:D:D:D

anyone else ever seen him?

cool wasn't it!

the footage of hamish directing streets was taken from the elevation dvd - the directorcam. After watching Faking It I just had to go and watch that part of the DVD again....and the making of the filming of.....(I love the bit where Hamish is saying how bono described Until the End.. as being Judas taking a walk with the pie and the mash and the fish and the chips :lol: )

Watching this programme made me remember why I want to work in media (I did my degree in media production)

anyway it was very cool

Lu
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom