U2's bodyguards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2C

War Child
everyone knows that U2 has some good bodyguards,
i wanna know where they come from, name and several things...maybe some pictures...

Brian:

DSCF0319.jpg

Dunno who the other guy is, but the guy on the left was part of the London security with thier cars:

DSCF0313.jpg

waynetravis said:
Brian:

DSCF0319.jpg

Dunno who the other guy is, but the guy on the left was part of the London security with thier cars:

DSCF0313.jpg

The guy with Adam has been with them for a long time too. I had recognized him a picture when his hair was dark.

^^^ awwwwh... what a sweet picture!
I bet he loves working for Bono but he must make him crazy sometimes when he takes off on his own!
I remember reading in the U2 bible "At the end of the world" about how Bono would slip away from his security guards!
I forget if it was John in particular or not, but I am sure Bono drove them crazy back in the day! :)
That's why we love him so much!! crazy man!! At least he still likes to steal boats (and returns them ofcourse! ) :drool: :drool:

Jeannieco said:
^^^ awwwwh... what a sweet picture!
I bet he loves working for Bono but he must make him crazy sometimes when he takes off on his own!
I remember reading in the U2 bible "At the end of the world" about how Bono would slip away from his security guards!
I forget if it was John in particular or not, but I am sure Bono drove them crazy back in the day! :)
That's why we love him so much!! crazy man!! At least he still likes to steal boats (and returns them ofcourse! ) :drool: :drool:

John had said that its not easy working for him especially when he disappears on his own. He said he used to be the cute one and that Bono is the reason why he lost his hair! :giggle:

JCOSTER said:

John had said that its not easy working for him especially when he disappears on his own. He said he used to be the cute one and that Bono is the reason why he lost his hair! :giggle:

:hmm:

bonolarryabs1.jpg

It sure looks like his smile, but yeah we don't know for sure, but this is the time he started working for him I think.

John seems like a really nice guy, he and Bono really seem to get along very well, which is important, because they spend a lot of time together when the guys are on tour. On the other hand, I can totally understand that it's not an easy job, especially with someone like Bono. In the end I guess it's just a regular job like anyone else has, you have good and bad things, good and bad days.

Back
Top Bottom