U2's beauty secrets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blueeyes

Refugee
It's time us PLEBA girls started to pay attention to the lessons that U2 offers us about how to look our very best.
Let's start with Bono's beauty tips, shall we?

bono302.jpg

Bono says here that you should drink lots of water to keep your skin supple, and if you work on your posture, you too can dwarf the popmart stage (look at the lower right hand corner).

5C58189.jpg

Bono also reminds us girls here that bath time is an important time to make sure your skin is clean and you are free of wrinkle-inducing stress. After a bottle of wine in a hot bath, you won't be able to spell stress, let alone feel it.

rY61448.jpg

In this photo, Bono says: Hey girls, if you are considering plastic surgery, try it out with your fingers in your mirror at home first, you may THINK you will look younger, but when you try it for yourself, you may realize - you just look goofy.

bono119.jpg

And finally, Bono gives us make-up tips. Bono advises: Don't be afraid to experiment with your make up, use it to flaunt your best assets and to confuse people into ignoring your worst ones. For instance, a dramatic brow shape and glamorous red lipstick may take the emphasis off of say....your ape-like hairy chest. The geshia look is HOT this season.

Please post any other U2 beauty secrets that you find from Adam, Larry or the Edge. Their fashion savvy is just too valuable to overlook!
Stay beautiful.
-"Bluey" the fashion magazine for PLEBA girls.

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

LMAO!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO! !!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!! !!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!L MAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO !!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!! !!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mad1:
LMAO!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO! !!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!! !!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!L MAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO !!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!! !!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!

same here!!! u got me all bruized again.. lately this isnt a healthy place for me..

LMFAO!
biggrin.gif
We need beauty tips from the other guys now.

More like a fashion tip than a beauty tip:
3M32981.jpg

Never wear pants if you can wear a skirt. ;-)

------------------
Looking for a sound that's gonna drown out the world

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

LMAO! U gals are crackin me up!! I really think that the geshia look is sexaaay!
biggrin.gif

And yeah! Men shouldn't be forced to wear trousers when it's not cold!
biggrin.gif

How about these....

Sj50024.jpg

get regular massages to keep that healthy glow...

fg13270.jpg

If you have cheekbones: flaunt, flaunt, flaunt!! If not, well you put on the red lipstick, and the boys will still come a'runnin!

------------------
Looking for a sound that's gonna drown out the world

My fanatical U2 webpage: Take Me Higher

Bluey does it again!!!
biggrin.gif
Maria still ROFL.....
I need to be careful where I read this stuff, ppl are beginning to look at me like I am a weird or drunk!
drinka.gif

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

If you want to kiss the sky..Better learn how to kneel..(on your knees boy!)

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!! LMFAO!!!

BLUE!! Don't make me spit coffee thru my nose like that AT WORK!!! People already think I'm insane around here, laughing uproariously all the time...and then when someone says "what's so funny?" I just go "oh...nothing." *CHORTLE*

Disco...forcing herself back to work, RATS

Somebody write to mattel and tell them to MAKE U2 DOLLS / action figures / whatever else

*Bono with rooted hair* *stroke*
*Edge with bonus mini-bedazzler*
*Larry with parental advisory sticker*
*Adam with dress*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
How about these....

Sj50024.jpg

get regular massages to keep that healthy glow...

fg13270.jpg

If you have cheekbones: flaunt, flaunt, flaunt!! If not, well you put on the red lipstick, and the boys will still come a'runnin!

TIP: SURROUND YOURSELF WITH BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE- BOTH INSIDE AND OUT!!

------------------
"I invented cool, and YOU"RE on a boat with me."- Larry

"On security, the bodyguard of the band; the man who gave us our first job, and keeps us in our first job. On the drums- LARRY...MULLEN..JR!!!!"
-Bono introducing Larry, Boston, June 6, 2001

Back
Top Bottom