u2photos.com photo scanning update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ottofilm

The Fly
Hey gang -

How's things? About, oh, six months ago I showed you guys some rescanned Popmart and Elevation photos: U2 photos - rescan preview

Well, finally, now I am ready to start rescanning and reposting whole shows. (Who knew work and kids and life could eat so much time so fast!) Anyone who has any votes about where to start, let me know.

Thanks,
otto

Start with the drummer... you know, the cute one!!!

<--- not helpful at all.

The previews look gorgeous :cute:- it doesn't matter to me where you start. Just keep us posted. Thanks!!!

Otto is back, and the photos are terrific! !

U2 world is becoming more active by the day. Thank God for it!

Great photos as always, Otto! Love browsing thru them. Maybe someday when I win the lottery, I can buy some!!!

Hope the family is well :hug:

OH and to answer your question Otto, I really like them all so it's fine wherever you start, but if I have to vote I'll say Pop because I really love all the Bono boxer pics :)

( :lol: just realized it sounds like you have pics of Bono in his boxers. :ohmy: )

Hey gang -

How's things? About, oh, six months ago I showed you guys some rescanned Popmart and Elevation photos: U2 photos - rescan preview

Well, finally, now I am ready to start rescanning and reposting whole shows. (Who knew work and kids and life could eat so much time so fast!) Anyone who has any votes about where to start, let me know.

Thanks,
otto

You know where I think you should start ...a big pink bunny and a train....:yes:

Love all of your photos that you've so kindly shared with us and any pics you have from the Vertigo tour would suit me, especially close-up shots of Bono! :drool:

If I may, he's talking about re-scanning his photos from Popmart and Elevation....because he used film on those tours and it's a HUGE project for him to re-scan/scan all those photos. He shot Vertigo on a digital camera so the technology was very different from prior tours, and that's not what he's asking about.

So ladies and gents....to help him out tell him what your favourite parts of the Popmart and Elevation tours were so that if you all pick similar moments/things/band members he can get those scanned and out there first! :yippie:

Hey gang -

Thanks,
otto

Im, happy with whatever you scan, as long as it includes the POPMart show at the Los Angeles coliseum :love:

Otto! those pics are so fab!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job as always. Any of the shots are fine with me cuz all ur works is gold!

the bullfight shot from elevation along with Bono and Edge's signatures is hanging on the wall behind me.. with much pride.. :D:wink:

The quality and clarity of these are incredible. I have no specific requests, except the band member of choice for me is Bono.. The intensity comes across iin all of them. :applaud::up: they are beautiful.

Otto! those pics are so fab!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job as always. Any of the shots are fine with me cuz all ur works is gold!

the bullfight shot from elevation along with Bono and Edge's signatures is hanging on the wall behind me.. with much pride.. :D:wink:

here it is before it got framed.. (smaller of course, it's actual size is a 8 x 10)
Autographsmall.jpg

Back
Top Bottom