U23d Dublin 2/20/2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ava79 said:
Thank you for these gorgeous pictures!! :bow: I couldn't have had a better start for this Thursday than seeing fresh pics of our boys, they all look really good. Although I must say I'm surprised and shocked that it took this long before the truth about Alan was revealed...:laugh:

Thanks for all the lovely new pics! :drool:

So what do you think Ava? Any chance we'll ever get to see this movie here? :(

kellyahern said:
30959-12-p.jpg

Thank you for posting these great photos. :) The blonde woman is a friend of mine, so needless to say I'm excited to hear about her night.

:applaud:
Hello, thank you for the pictures everybody, they all look lovely!!

I really want to jump on a plane now... but my legendary bad luck will make sure they are all on holiday the day I decide to go :(

Paul's daughter is friggin' HAWT!!!!

and I'm afraid to say this but does Larry have short hair on top and long in the back? WTF? Did we learn NOTHING from the 80's??? :shame:

kellyahern said:

LOL! in this one Larry so looks like he belongs in a movie like 'No Country for Old Men' or some type of Western.....maybe even the '3.10 to Yuma' :wink:

as usual, Morleigh and Ali are absolutely gorgeous.....those ladies are so lucky to be blessed.....I swear Ali looks early 30s, Morleigh in her 20s.

and, girl/lady with Paul.......reminds me of Cate Blanchett a bit.

:bonodrum:

great pics all round........just great.

I never thought I'd see the day that I was happy to see the orange Armanis return :p Definitely not a fan of the Lennon-esque shades.

Anyhoo, LOVE the pics. Adam's looking fine as always :drool:

Originally posted by mad1 Who is the woman in the goldish/white coat?

LOL! in this one Larry so looks like he belongs in a movie like 'No Country for Old Men' or some type of Western.....maybe even the '3.10 to Yuma' :wink:

as usual, Morleigh and Ali are absolutely gorgeous.....those ladies are so lucky to be blessed.....I swear Ali looks early 30s, Morleigh in her 20s.

and, girl/lady with Paul.......reminds me of Cate Blanchett a bit.

:bonodrum:

great pics all round........just great.

Rosebud said:
excuse me, have we gone back in time 10 years??? :love:
Seriously, they all look sooooooooooo great!

:up: :yes:

and thanks everyone for posting all these new amazing pics :applaud:

:love:

U2 talk at U23D premiere.
Bono talk about new album

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=c5cRHTdhMb4

Bono vows U2 album will be "radical"

Bono has insisted that the new U2 album will be "radical and uncompromising".

The singer claimed he couldn't give any details away but argued that it wouldn't be worth the band's time producing a record that was anything less than "great".

Speaking at the European premiere of U23D, he said: "Who needs another U2 album unless it's a really great piece of rock 'n' roll? You young people better watch out!

"We have to do something really extraordinary to be able to get out of bed these days."

He added: "If I told you [about the album] I'd have to kill you. And if I did tell you they'd probably have to kill me too."

Producer Daniel Lanois revealed earlier this week that the Irish rockers had begun work on the follow-up to 2004's How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/a89870/bono-vows-u2-album-will-be-radical.html

-------------
U2Miracle.com

Back
Top Bottom