U218 Screen Caps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2trinity

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
PDVD_111-1.jpg

anytime Bono is on his knees it's a good thing . :yes:
PDVD_115-1.jpg

PDVD_125.jpg

Bono you are such a tease , and we love it !
PDVD_130.jpg

I just love the simplicity of this .
PDVD_133.jpg

and for some reason when Bono has abit of his t-shirt tucked
under his belt buckle , I find it very HOT...:drool: :drool: :drool:
PDVD_137.jpg

what is the underground tee about ?

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

The Milan shows were right around the time of the terrorist attacks on the Underground (subway system) in London. Someone tossed up an Underground shirt to Bono, and he put it on.

:shifty:

u2trinity said:
PDVD_135.jpg

underground ?

Yeah as Anji, that's the underground (subway to all you yanks! :wink: ) logo on the T-shirt. Best way to get around London is by using the underground trains.
The bus service in London is, well, erratic to say the least or has it improved in anyway since I left 20 odd years ago?!? :wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yeah as Anji, that's the underground (subway to all you yanks! :wink: ) logo on the T-shirt. Best way to get around London is by using the underground trains.
The bus service in London is, well, erratic to say the least or has it improved in anyway since I left 20 odd years ago?!? :wink:

Oh I know ALL about the Underground Hc :sexywink:

<------- I am in the UK!

I know someone who lost someone on that dreadful day, and it is just nice to see Bono in the T-Shirt :drool:

Anji said:

<------- I am in the UK!

I know someone who lost someone on that dreadful day, and it is just nice to see Bono in the T-Shirt :drool:

Yes I have noticed that you're from the UK, I was just answering U2trinitys query, and letting her know that that's the logo used by the ground service in the UK.
There's actually a bit of a typo in my first post, it should have said, "as Anji SAID" ! :wink:

Oh and it's METRO to all us other Europeans! :rolleyes:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yes I have noticed that you're from the UK, I was just answering U2trinitys query, and letting her know that that's the logo used by the ground service in the UK.
There's actually a bit of a typo in my first post, it should have said, "as Anji SAID" ! :wink:

Oh and it's METRO to all us other Europeans! :rolleyes:

Not all :wink: In Holland we also use the word 'ondergrondse' :wink: try pronouncing that!

it means the same as underground tho...

Galeongirl said:

Not all :wink: In Holland we also use the word 'ondergrondse' :wink: try pronouncing that!

Our "underground" is called "U-Bahn", which basically means the same. We even have a line U2, though I never use it ...

Anyway, thanx for the caps, I love the Milan scenes, Bono is such a tease again in this show.

And he sure has very strong arms!

Galeongirl said:

Trust the Dutch to be different! :p

:wink:

What i actually meant is that the international name for the underground is Metro!! :crack:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: U218 Screen Caps

Galeongirl said:

Been there, done that :wink: go search some pages back, a HUGE neck thread....

Sorry, I sit in the "cheap seats", no search facility for me :laugh: You can never have too many threads about Bono's bits :drool: :evil:

Anji said:

<------- I am in the UK!

My sister worked with someone who died in the bombings. :hug: A Very sad occassion, and made me cry even more seeing Bono wearing that t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom