U2 with their fans: Pictures!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Naya:
Moonie your friend has probably seen this one:

011113r3-24crp-u2.jpg

You know what, I'm not sure if she has or not... there's another one of her that's really close up and I think Otto may have taken it. She was just so incredibly blown away by the whole experience - it was her first EVER U2 concert. That totally rocks.
biggrin.gif

There's this one...
3343972723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E585%3E%3A%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323988%3B3%3A77nu0mrj

but I know she has the one that's a front shot of her standing with Bono and he's behind her... it's an awesome picture. I'll try and find it for you, Carrie.
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Moonie-- I did some work on the pic of Jesse and Edge-- it's not perfect, but you can see their faces a bit better! If you have a higher quality shot you want me to work on (i think the one i "fixed" was pretty low-res) email me at h_coristine@sympatico.ca and I'll do that for ya. :)

3343976323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E9%3A6%3E%3A64%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398987929nu0mrj

[This message has been edited by ZooGrl (edited 05-06-2002).]

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Moonie-- I did some work on the pic of Jesse and Edge-- it's not perfect, but you can see their faces a bit better! If you have a higher quality shot you want me to work on (i think the one i "fixed" was pretty low-res) email me at h_coristine@sympatico.ca and I'll do that for ya. :)

Hey, you! I'm going to re-scan the picture since I have a better scanner now (the one I had before scanned most of my pictures in a darker res for some reason)... I'll scan it tomorrow then send it to you. Thank you for your help! I know Jesse will appreciate it, and so do I.
smile.gif

How's your Sparky's bag holding up?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Too funny how Disco and I ran into you, at Sparky's at the Universal City Walk of all places...
biggrin.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

PS- Thanks Naya for posting my pics! :) I'm going to call you soon, I'm in NYC this weekend (staying in an apartment 3 blocks from Bono's no less... *sigh*) but maybe Monday? I'm so sad I missed your party!!! Hate work... grrr...
smile.gif

Wow that was quick! Sounds good, I'll fix it up as soon as I get your email. I hope it's ok that it's in greyscale? It was getting a bit blue when I tried to fix it before in color, i thought it would would better w/o color.

This thread is cool but also makes me sad that I've been a fan for 15 years and have never met any of the band.

I guess I should work on my stalking skills.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Sexy poshin' sugar snarlin' rock and roll ...

My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
I guess I should work on my stalking skills.
tongue.gif
wink.gif

BWAHAHAHAHAA!!!

We promise we won't tell anyone
wink.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
It was LA1 - 11-13-01.... I'm trying to remember what song it was that was being sung. I'll have to ask her because I don't remember now. She told me that what sucked after being pulled up with Bono, the security jerks took her flag away.
frown.gif
I think there's one more of her with Bono really up close - I'll have to look for it. I just can't imagine being pulled up on stage and having Bono wrap his arms around me with a flag. Probably would never happen unless Bono stood on a chair. LOL.

Moonie
biggrin.gif

LOL, bring a chair, it was during Beautiful Day btw

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Me and mah baybeeee!!!!

cat1.jpg

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

I remember that night very well
biggrin.gif

Thank you moonie an ZooGirl, i appreciate it.

moonie, could you scan the pic at a high resolution before sending it to ZooGirl or would that make the pic worse cuz its b/w?

Also, moonie... another friend of mine reworked the first pic u did:

edgejesse.jpg

If you two could get the pic to look better than the one my friend or that ZG reworked, I'd really be glad.

The first time I read PLEBA in a lil while, i see myself an Edge, oh it brings back memories! oh how I miss the tour
frown.gif
it sure was fun.

thank you again!

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
Hey, you! I'm going to re-scan the picture since I have a better scanner now (the one I had before scanned most of my pictures in a darker res for some reason)... I'll scan it tomorrow then send it to you. Thank you for your help! I know Jesse will appreciate it, and so do I.
smile.gif

Moonie
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
Moonie-- I did some work on the pic of Jesse and Edge-- it's not perfect, but you can see their faces a bit better! If you have a higher quality shot you want me to work on (i think the one i "fixed" was pretty low-res) email me at h_coristine@sympatico.ca and I'll do that for ya.

3343976323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E9%3A6%3E%3A64%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398987929nu0mrj

Alright you guys totally rock the house for me! thank you sooo much!!
smile.gif
wait till u see this page, it's sooo cool! I had to buy 2x the webspace b/c i'm soooooo running out! I just hope that they put it in before friday when I want this all up for Bono's birthday!!

Thanks so much you know I appreciate it!

And Mrs Edge- where's that pic of you from AB era with bono?!
smile.gif

------------------
~I want to drink from the hand of your daughter~
Bono Oakland Elevation

*U2TakeMeHigher*

Olive-
Auguri! I love the page and the Happy Birthday bono page with the pictures of his life across , oh I just LOVE it!
Beautiful job with your website!
I had never fully visited it!
Cheers to Bono on his Bday!

Originally posted by U2SJ:
Olive-
Auguri! I love the page and the Happy Birthday bono page with the pictures of his life across , oh I just LOVE it!
Beautiful job with your website!
I had never fully visited it!
Cheers to Bono on his Bday!

thanks U2SJ! this means a lot b/c it takes so much time
biggrin.gif
but i love doing it!

lol Moonie- you know I did it Oct 3rd for that reason!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Another soul.. another SOUL in this world.... beautiful boy!

*Happy Birthday Bono*

Back
Top Bottom