U2 wedding pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wedding.jpg

these pics are great, even some with just morleigh and ali would be great, they dont have to be wedding pics now but if ya have anymore wedding pics please keep them comming.

Those pics are great. Does anyone know where that French castle is & what it's called, b/c when I was in Nice, we cuold see a french castle from the apartment & i was wondering if that was it

Alright, this is not a pic from edge's wedding, but I think it qualifies for this thread!

This was taken at Edge's sister's wedding in Portmarnock,Howth.

336%3C786%3B23232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3B77%3D%3B2%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323386668277ot1lsi

I never post in here but just wanted to put a little U2 wedding story in, plus I need a break from FYM.

Well I got married about a year and a half ago. The bridesmaids marched down the aisle to a beautiful version of October(that also happens to be the month we got married.) At the reception we had U2's 'Night and Day', "AIWIY', and we did Bono's duet with Sinatra 'GYUMS'. It was lovely and had lots of compliments on the dashes of U2.

sweet , that sounds great! i have , since we got engaged, day dreamed of my fiance' of walking down the isle to miss sarajevo. i would love to find a orchestral instrumentation of it.

Back
Top Bottom