U2 Video Montage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
:wave: I was a little bored this evening, so I put together this little U2 video montage for y'all. It's not much, but check it out if you'r bored too. I'll have it up probably until the next time I update my website because I've maxed out my space by uploading it! :lmao:

U2 Video Montage by Yours Truly

Glad you liked it! Yeah, those were basically the only vids I have on my computer at the moment, so that's what I had to work with.

Dude, thanks Wertsie!! That's like, exactly what I needed today.

And that's the first time I've ever seen that performance of Elevation on SNL. Dude, has ANYONE ever gone out into the audience like that on SNL??! Holy cow, that's awesome! I want to see the whole thing!!! Anyone want to send it to me or know where I can download it???

PaleBlueDot said:
Dude, thanks Wertsie!! That's like, exactly what I needed today.

And that's the first time I've ever seen that performance of Elevation on SNL. Dude, has ANYONE ever gone out into the audience like that on SNL??! Holy cow, that's awesome! I want to see the whole thing!!! Anyone want to send it to me or know where I can download it???

I think I got my copy on Kazaa. Or if you have Yahoo messenger maybe I could send it to you somehow.

:lol: Yeah, it was funny...the next week after U2 was on SNL Jimmy Fallon did his own l'il impresson of Bono during Weekend Update. It was quite funny! Oh, but I said that already, didn't I? :shifty:

Aw, Wertsie :hug: Me liked! Great job!

I think I have software to do stuff like that on my puter, but puter needs an upgrade BADLY before I'm even going to attempt to dabble with anything like that... but you've certainly given me something to look forward to, cuz I betcha it was fun to put that together :yes:

That was great Wertsie! I got warm U2 fuzzies watching it... especially Larry during that SNL performance, he rocks! God, I love this band! :heart:

Thank you! :hug:

:hug: You're welcome, all! Glad you enjoyed it! Eventually I will probably put up a new one to replace that...on another day when I'm bored and/or avoiding homework! :lmao: I need to download more videos though first...:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom