U2 UNCOVERED-amazing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
echo0001 said:
Maybe somebody could transcribe this? So at least we'll know what was said? Pretty please?

I've just finished transcribing the interview bits of this show. It's too long to post here so here's a link. Enjoy! :)

Ancalagon said:

I've just finished transcribing the interview bits of this show. It's too long to post here so here's a link. Enjoy! :)

I cant believe you did all that - you're fab!!! Thankyou!!!

kellyahern said:
I can't copy it, but thanks to enjah2's torrent, I made some stills

Thanks MUCH! Swooning over -- um, I mean looking at these pics made my morning!:wink:

I've just finished transcribing the interview bits of this show. It's too long to post here so here's a link. Enjoy! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

thank you SO much :bow: :hug: :kiss:

Can't do torrents...notsure why...anyway, can someone figure another way to share it?

Can't do torrents...notsure why...anyway, can someone figure another way to share it?

kellyahern said:
Last two :wave:

950929ab.jpg

e84b5ae6.jpg

What's going on in these two pics?

Cat and Bono had just got off the U2 plane, and Bono went up to the camera and said something like, "I told her, just wave like there's a crowd, they don't have to actually be there." Cat said she couldn't do it. I really love that bit, because Bono has that open-faced, wide-eyed look he had when he was younger. Hey, I know that guy! :love:

More hugs! Fantastic. :D

If anybody wants a cover for their DVD, you can get one at achtungbaby-online.de, under 'htdaab'. Hope you like it. Thanks for the screencaps, kellyahern!

Last edited:
Thanks very much for the screencaps Kelly! Very much appreciated.. I imagine it would likely take me two years to get the file itself.. lol.

Nice to be able to have a gander anyway through the pics :)

Back
Top Bottom