U2 UNCOVERED-amazing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sob! is there any where other than U2torrents to download this? U2torrents is impossible to use. Can someone help a poor deprived fan?

sob!

Maybe somebody could transcribe this? So at least we'll know what was said? Pretty please?

MrsDarcy said:

Do you remember the CD:UK interview on top of the Clarence?Where Cat and Bono went round Dublin looking for the U2 members, and they found Edge in a video arcade and Adam in the jacuzzi in the Clarence, can't remeber where Larry was found though. Damn, I wonder if anyone has that interview! Twas great!

Edge in an arcade :cute: He'd be the perfect date!!! :love:

Hmm well some say I am outgoing, others say I am shy. I probably look more outgoing when I am at a U2 concert screaming my lungs out and jumping up and down like mad :huh: But I think I'm interesting looking at least. Probably way too young for Bono...from his perspective, certainly not from mine :evil: ah well I am still hopeful for Cleveland :D

cerveza said:
sob! is there any where other than U2torrents to download this? U2torrents is impossible to use. Can someone help a poor deprived fan?

sob!

I found it on a site uknova.com that only took about 20 minutes to load. Fabulous program. Just search for U2.

This was one brill interview. The boys looked great.. and I was so jealous of the lovely Cat Deeley hitching a ride in Vertigo One, or was it Two? Dunno..And that Bono is so charming..:drool: :drool:

I was really impressed by the way Adam spoke so highly of Bono's work outside the band and the way he said he wouldn't want to work with anyone else. Also when Edge said when Bono sings SYCMIOYO, the band just try to make it a better place for him..they're so close...

...and so very lucky to have each other...

Me, meantime would be happy with any one of them..or perhaps all of them...:drool: :drool: :drool:

zoopanda said:

I found it on a site uknova.com that only took about 20 minutes to load. Fabulous program. Just search for U2.

Alrighty then!!!:wave: Thanks!!!!

Im a pretty shy person but my problem is trying to get into the ga! lol. Hmmm not sure though if Bono could handle my excitement after I get up there with him. LOTS of pent up fantasties about him :evil:

I'm having the same GA problems as BonosBaby12, plus I'm not sure how to look shy with hot pink hair that glows under a blacklight, thick black glasses lined with little plastic rhinestones, and -if for some ungodly reason he should see my shoes- checkered leather platforms. I guess I'm pretty much screwed when it comes to being pulled on stage by Bono. Oh well, maybe my eccentric appearence will come in handy for The Fly.

MrsDarcy said:

Do you remember the CD:UK interview on top of the Clarence?Where Cat and Bono went round Dublin looking for the U2 members, and they found Edge in a video arcade and Adam in the jacuzzi in the Clarence, can't remeber where Larry was found though. Damn, I wonder if anyone has that interview! Twas great!
Does anyone remember where Larry was?

And, as I have a dud computer, can anyone post some transcripts? Even if it were just the funny parts, it would still be nice. Please?
*puppydogeyes*

A-ha! I've just resurrected one of my old videos and part of the interview was on that. Larry was playing pool. I've missed the first part of the interview, it was in 2 parts, so I've only got part 2!! :scream:

Good point, BonosBaby12. Plus, at a towering 5'2", he will look tall in comparison to me! Perhaps I spoke too soon when I said I didn't have a chance... :hmm:

:heart: B man is so nice!! Anyway, I think all my shyness would go away if I was in front of him, :lol:... I have the feeling I0d die if I had him in front of me!! CPR??? :ohmy: :yes:!!!

Well, I'm VERY shy. I absolutely HATE being the centre of attention. If B tried to get me up onstage I'd die ( and then curse myself for being so dumb!) 'Course, it'd be a different matter if I were to bump into him in the street. Odd really. I can speak to ppl like I've known 'em forever but get me into a crowd where ppl stare...:sick: I'd totally hate it - one to one, fine. 20 million ppl....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I can't copy it, but thanks to enjah2's torrent, I made some stills

78bfd3c4.jpg

370603f5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom