U2 Tribute band pics?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Desire4Bono

Refugee
living in a rock and roll fantasy- and what's wron
The Bono's clone thread gave me the idea for this. We know Elevation with Danno is playing in Cleveland for the Hall of Fame thing, but when I go to The Unforgettable Fire band's website (Tony) it's gone! Is that band still around? Are there any other bands besides those two and the girl band? Isn't there one in Toronto? Please post pics of U2 imitators and let's see who looks the most like the real thing?

YAY Tony and The Unforgettable Fire, rock on! :up: I'll email you soon!

You all should check this out. He's great and he looks like Bono! :drool:

What do you think of these guys

u2.jpg

Hey all, thanks for the welcome and kind words...

I just got home from New York City filming a special for MTV about Bono. Its going to air around March on MTV and MTV2 and its in celebration of 22 years of MTV being on the air, so as such its a show that will feature the 22 Best Male Vocalists and Bono was chosen in the top 22. It will feature other U2 fans talking about why Bono deserves to be in this elite group so be on the lookout for it.

UF has a very busy schedule so email me for our new web addy (this site doesn't allow promotions)

U2God@aol.com

I have tons of new pics too...

Tony (Tono)

You're going to be on the special?! WOW! :hyper: I can't wait to see it, and your new pics! :)

U2 God said:
Hey all, thanks for the welcome and kind words...

I just got home from New York City filming a special for MTV about Bono. Its going to air around March on MTV and MTV2 and its in celebration of 22 years of MTV being on the air, so as such its a show that will feature the 22 Best Male Vocalists and Bono was chosen in the top 22. It will feature other U2 fans talking about why Bono deserves to be in this elite group so be on the lookout for it.

UF has a very busy schedule so email me for our new web addy (this site doesn't allow promotions)

U2God@aol.com

I have tons of new pics too...

Tony (Tono)

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!! :happy:

If you have a chance and you live in NYC, UF is playing tonight. I'm going to try and go but probably won't make it. stupid flu.

here's a pic from a show they did last year.

Attachments

• tony.jpg
    tony.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 106
Oh, you already got mine! Well it's so BEAUTIFUL I'll let it stay! Thanks for all the other pics!! :happy:

Tony :drool:

check this out:

http://www.zyworld.com/zu2

the piccies on the website aren't the best, and the Edge/Adam/Larry guys don't look anything like the real thing, but the guy who plays Bono (his name is Russ) is :drool:

(tried to link photos but couldn't make it work :(
they're a fantastic band. They come from near me (I think they're from sutton in ashfield - 2 miles from me and same place as John who won the competition to have ZooTV Stockholm beamed into his front room)

Anyway - they're really good. If there's any UK people reading, GO SEE THEM!

:drool: Russ :drool: :combust: :drool:

Lu
:wave:

Last edited:
Tony sure looks a lot like Bono and he's sexy like him too! He has his same exact glasses. The British guy is also good.

Back
Top Bottom