U2 to the rescue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
This afternoon when I was really stressed out over a hassle with a credit card, I got in the car and what should come on the radio but "Mysterious Ways"? Wow! I immediately felt better! Then tonight I went to my favorite restaurant, a Greek restaurant, to celebrate getting through a really tough week. When I left "New Year's Day" came on the radio! Wow! I was so happy! I was thinking of my favorite Bono pix.........:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hearing a U2 song on the radio usually cheers me up. I was having a really not-so-great day at work yesterday when the Wide Awake in America live version of Bad came on. I adore that, and it cheered my right up.

isnt it great how something wonderful and unexpected can cheer you up?? it happens to me too with the radio. i was in a foul mood in the car with my boyfriend. we were talking about some irritating things (his MOTHER for one) lol, and a rock block of three us songs came on. i just sat there, cranked up the volume real loud, and relaxed in the wonder feeling they give me. especially during pride when larry does the really hard fast transition drum parts. take me higher!~

U2 make each of my days because my son keeps playing them from dawn till dusk :happy:

Its great that music can just uplift you the moment you hear it. Thats why I tend to take my walkman with me wherever I go. :up:

Back
Top Bottom