U2 To quit touring???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MadDaisy said:

hmmm, do i believe fate though? :eyebrow:
I so want to...

If is is their last tour :sad: then i don't know what i will do with myself :sad:
But they gotta tell us right?? :huh:

:( :( :(

same with me... maybe we should all gather and tie/duct tape ourselves to Bono's gates or something like that in protest... I"ll sacrifice myself to have the tough job of taping myself to Bono... :drool: very very tough... guh watching EBTTRT again.. shouldn't do that right before I go to bed... really.. should..nt.... guh.. Bono has a very very fine arse... :drool: :drool:

Galeongirl said:

same with me... maybe we should all gather and tie/duct tape ourselves to Bono's gates or something like that in protest... I"ll sacrifice myself to have the tough job of taping myself to Bono... :drool: very very tough... guh watching EBTTRT again.. shouldn't do that right before I go to bed... really.. should..nt.... guh.. Bono has a very very fine arse... :drool: :drool:

mmmm good idea!! :wink:

lmao!!

Galeongirl said:

No, if your our commander, we shouldn't let YOU get on the front line. I'LL take the tough job of taping myself to Bono.

And vivlapopedge: do tell how I can get her back!!

You have several options, Simply Confused:

Poke her in the eye with an extremely hot french fry
Force her to look at pictures of Bono with THE mullet, and Adam with THE afro
Tie her shoes together
Lock her in a basement with really bad dancers....Britney Spears???
Make her eat beet soup (it smells and looks weird)
Eat her homework
Secretly cut her hair
And the best one: Duct tape her to Bono, coz judging from this, she would hate that!:wink:

vivalapopedge said:
You have several options, Simply Confused:

Poke her in the eye with an extremely hot french fry
Force her to look at pictures of Bono with THE mullet, and Adam with THE afro
Tie her shoes together
Lock her in a basement with really bad dancers....Britney Spears???
Make her eat beet soup (it smells and looks weird)
Eat her homework
Secretly cut her hair
And the best one: Duct tape her to Bono, coz judging from this, she would hate that!:wink:

I love the mullet... not working...
and you cannot hold me back... I mean.. .it IS Bono we're talking about... and :drool: I don't know if I'd be controllable anymore...
your last solution sounds definately the best... but make sure it's front-front... hm or I wouldn't mind being tied to his back either... neck.. *vampire teeth popping out again*
hmmm but being tied to him would be kinda afwul actually.. I mean.. there you are.. tied to the man of your dreams.... and you can't do a thing!
I dreamt about Bono tonight as for the first time or 2nd(cant remember the first) and it was a nightmare!!!!
I dreamt that it was on tv, U2 called it's end.... Bono didn't want to go on anymore because he had enough of all the bad things said about him and his work on behalf of africa and that he was not a real rockstar... he had enough of it and didn't want to continue his life... it sounded so.. so... suicidal!... I was like :yikes:

Galeongirl said:

I dreamt that it was on tv, U2 called it's end.... Bono didn't want to go on anymore because he had enough of all the bad things said about him and his work on behalf of africa and that he was not a real rockstar... he had enough of it and didn't want to continue his life... it sounded so.. so... suicidal!... I was like :yikes:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKSSS!! *shrieks* No no no no no no no no.... thats not a dream, more like a nightmare!! :sad: :( :yikes:

Galeongirl said:

I love the mullet... not working...
and you cannot hold me back... I mean.. .it IS Bono we're talking about... and :drool: I don't know if I'd be controllable anymore...
your last solution sounds definately the best... but make sure it's front-front... hm or I wouldn't mind being tied to his back either... neck.. *vampire teeth popping out again*
hmmm but being tied to him would be kinda afwul actually.. I mean.. there you are.. tied to the man of your dreams.... and you can't do a thing!

Okay, you are not driving the getaway car when we steal Bono.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom