U2 to extend their tour of NA to uh... NA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

achtung__baby

War Child
Good luck to all PLEBAs in the US - hope ticketbastard doesn't screw any of you over this time!

I'm happy for you all but can't help but wish they'd come play some shows at home - they've only done two Irish shows but seem to be doing half a dozen tours in NA!
rolleyes.gif

Found some more info:
The 3rd leg of U2's super-successful Elevation 2001 World Tour will be
extended with new dates due to be announced soon, @U2 has learned. The new
dates would take the band back across North America for the third time this
year and add to what is already the most successful tour in the band's
history, and one of the most lucrative tours any band has ever staged.

The official announcement of new dates could come as soon as tomorrow,
November 6th, with ticket sales happening as soon as this Saturday, November
10th. Such an announcement schedule is similar to how both the first and
third legs of the tour in North America were announced.

Details of exact dates and cities are not available yet.

All I have to say is that if they DO come back they should come down by me in FL...LOL! I don't need to be having anymore fights with my family, but still think those boys need SOME time off...of course, they can come do a show down here, then stay at my house and relax in Florida...lol

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

Originally posted by DML:
All I have to say is that if they DO come back they should come down by me in FL...LOL! I don't need to be having anymore fights with my family, but still think those boys need SOME time off...of course, they can come do a show down here, then stay at my house and relax in Florida...lol

If they come to Florida and bypass Georgia, I will be there...I think they need to tour the Southeast. I could not believe that they missed this region on this 3rd leg...
frown.gif

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress:
If they come to Florida and bypass Georgia, I will be there...I think they need to tour the Southeast. I could not believe that they missed this region on this 3rd leg...
frown.gif

Oh yes...we need some U2 lovin down here, plus it's warmer...LOL! The only bad thing, I left all my U2 lovin friends up north...I'll probably end up going to the concert with my Tim McGraw/Faith Hill loving brother...unless I can convice my U2 concert buddies in crime to come to sunny, warm Florida...hehe

------------------
Dana

"AHH...this is civics in action!"
--Mr. Campbell and me at a U2 concert, 6/21/01

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

I need some U2 lovin here in Milwaukee ... My birthday is November 27 (hint hint hint).

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Back
Top Bottom