U2 tattooed in your body: craziness ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addicted To Bad

Refugee
... lost on the Horizon staring at the sun!
Where can I read more or see pictures about that guy who has the word ONE tattoed in his body in different languages???
:shocked:
I think THAT is the most radical U2 passion attitude I´ve seen in my whole life. I´m seriously thinking about having a U2 tatoo in my body... I already know "where" , I just can´t decide "what" ..:hmm:
What about PLEBANs: Do you have U2 tattoo ? Could you post it here ? (As I´m new at Interference, sorry if there´s a thread about it already... just delete it!) but please let me know in which one I can get it! Thanks !! :love:

Recently, either in Lemonade Stand or Everything You Know Is Wrong there was a U2 tattoo thread. Maybe someone who's premium can search. There's also other U2 tattoo threads on U2Start.com and @U2.com.

I myself don't have one (yet) but since ATYCLB came out I've wanted the suitcase with the heart on my shoulderblade. Maybe for my 35th birthday (in 2 months)!!

(Mr. Z would NOT approve :tongue: )

I think the guy you mean is Dan. He got some awesome tattoos!

here's a pic of him with Bono:

bonotattoodanbw.jpg

I'd really love to get a U2 tattoo. Have been thinking of it for quite a while and I think I know what to get.

This is the one. It's really important that the font is the right one.

migraineserifdoneone.jpg

It'll hopfully be placed on my forearm.

I choosed the lyrics from One because it pretty much represents my relationship with my 2 sisters and my brother. Mostly my twinsister. We're really close to eachother and that's why it says "We're One", but we're at the same time very different, "but we're not the same". It's hard to describe what I mean. . . :)

zuropa_fit said:
Recently, either in Lemonade Stand or Everything You Know Is Wrong there was a U2 tattoo thread. Maybe someone who's premium can search. There's also other U2 tattoo threads on U2Start.com and @U2.com.

I myself don't have one (yet) but since ATYCLB came out I've wanted the suitcase with the heart on my shoulderblade. Maybe for my 35th birthday (in 2 months)!!

(Mr. Z would NOT approve :tongue: )

Here's the one from Lemonade Stand: http://forum.interference.com/t71402.html

emmabergstrom said:
I think the guy you mean is Dan. He got some awesome tattoos!

here's a pic of him with Bono:

bonotattoodanbw.jpg

I'd really love to get a U2 tattoo. Have been thinking of it for quite a while and I think I know what to get.

This is the one. It's really important that the font is the right one.

migraineserifdoneone.jpg

It'll hopfully be placed on my forearm.

I choosed the lyrics from One because it pretty much represents my relationship with my 2 sisters and my brother. Mostly my twinsister. We're really close to eachother and that's why it says "We're One", but we're at the same time very different, "but we're not the same". It's hard to describe what I mean. . . :)

Oh..!! Thanks for the pictures. First time I see them. Can you tell me where can I read/know more about him? Interesting guy...

I loved your idea about your tattoo ! U2 fans are really very creative, no doubt !

:sexywink:

WildHoney said:

Which One?? I have 2 but getting a 3rd soon :drool:

On my right wrist

Image588.jpg

On my Right Upper arm

Image452.jpg

And i was lucky enough to meet Tattoo Dan once :love::bow:

WOW ...! THAT kind of "craziness" I was talking about!! Best craziness ever!!.
:drool: :drool:

I´ve seen many tattoos in this site but in this thread I´d like to see just U2 tattoos... just like Wildhoney one... :love: :love:

By the way Wildhoney, where in the hell can I read more about Tattoo Dan ?????????

Tattoo Dan gets around, especially if Bono is somewhere on the east coast. He seems to know the ins and outs of meeting him time after time.

Bono definately recognizes him when ever he shows up. I last saw him in Philly and Bono signed his arm for another tattoo, I think I have a picture I'll have to look.

U2 members and specially Bono must have a special place in their/his heart for Dan for such a passion attitude ...:rockon:

I´ve never seen a U2 show where Dan is in...:huh: Can someone tell me is its available on youtube ???

Back
Top Bottom