U2 tattooed in your body: craziness ????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:
Bono and Tattoo Dan :cute:

bonotattoodannyc29oct2005.jpg

I have a small heart after the HTDAAB heart artwork.

This I believe is at MSG. I love Dan and I have met him a few times. He is really nice and he has some amazing stories.

Addicted To Bad said:

Oh...lovely ! Is it in the back of your neck ? How long have you kept it, Sicy ?

It's actually on my lower back. I've had it for maybe 5 or 6 years.

Anji said:
Do the wrist ones hurt tonnes?

truth be told, they hurt a lot :ohmy:
that's because that area is very sensitive, and the pain was much more than for example when I had the one done on my back. this one on the wrist only took about 45 minnutes to be done, thank God, because I wouldn't have lasted much longer :huh: you forget about the pain very quickly, and I think I would do it again at that area, but the moment it is done.... ouch :sad:

Not really a U2 tattoo, but close. It's one of the autographs Gavin Friday gave me. Plus the harp taken from a harp pendant I bought when I went to Dublin for the first time.

heart.jpg
:wink:

FallingStar said:
Not really a U2 tattoo, but close. It's one of the autographs Gavin Friday gave me. Plus the harp taken from a harp pendant I bought when I went to Dublin for the first time.

heart.jpg
:wink:

Cool ! His autograph looks like a "heart".. He´s such a really nice guy..and I think he is #1 Bono´s friend. :love:

BrasilLovesU2 said:

Cool ! His autograph looks like a "heart".. He´s such a really nice guy..and I think he is #1 Bono´s friend. :love:
Yeah, he signs most things with his name and a stylised sacred heart (the Sacred Heart of Jesus) next to it. Like one of his rings.

2007-07-0406.jpg

FallingStar said:

Yeah, he signs most things with his name and a stylised sacred heart (the Sacred Heart of Jesus) next to it. Like one of his rings.

2007-07-0406.jpg

Oh..thanks for posting the ring´s picture. Now I understood where your tattoo came from !! Cheers to Gavin !! Cheers for you..:wave:

MacStripey said:

truth be told, they hurt a lot :ohmy:
that's because that area is very sensitive, and the pain was much more than for example when I had the one done on my back. this one on the wrist only took about 45 minnutes to be done, thank God, because I wouldn't have lasted much longer :huh: you forget about the pain very quickly, and I think I would do it again at that area, but the moment it is done.... ouch :sad:

Braver than me then :huh: But they look so good :drool: but then the pain :huh:

Addicted To Bad said:

SURE he is REALLY nice !!!

HOW do I know????

Well, he is a U2 FAN, isn´t he???

THAT´S ALL ..... THAT´S ALL !!!

Well.... he looks nice, that's for sure!:lol:

FallingStar said:

2007-07-0406.jpg

your tattoo looks awesome :love:
and I've never seen that ring before, so beautiful :yes:

Anji said:

Braver than me then :huh: But they look so good :drool: but then the pain :huh:

you forget about the pain very quickly, trust me. it's just a moment... this time will pass :sexywink: and once you have decided on an image you want as a tattoo, and you finally have it done -- it makes you happy. At least this is how it works for me :yes: the wrist one hurt, yes... but the next one is already in the planning :D

Back
Top Bottom