U2 Tattoo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stories for Boys said:
i was joking (if y'all couldn't tell) when i said if i still like u2...what i meant is if i still really want one in a few years, then maybe i'll get one...

heehee...do you know how many people you'd have to tell why you have a lemon tatoo...heehee...that's a good one! *considers*

It would make a GREAT conversation piece, that's for sure!

Mrs.Clayton said:

I worried about being 80 with a butterfly tattoo on the top of my foot...but then I thought..."What if I don't make it until I'm 80?" I know that sounds morbid, but you never know what might happen...Live for today!

absolutely, i dont see the point in puttin things off for the sake of age, i live on impulse and i dont let other ppl's minds or words get in my way of doin somethin i have passion for,if you love u2 and you want to devote a part of your body to them then do it,its tribal and sacred and i know alot of ppls lives on this board have been saved by the bands music many times, so what a nice way of payin them back :)

and if you didnt want somethin obvious like a name or image you could always personalise your own with your own meanin behind,take for instance the guy on my avatar (jimmy page) his symbol is ZOSO but only one other person on this planet knows what it means,and i think thats a cool idea if done with a tattoo i cause that way if you do go of u2 then its still a cool lookin tattoo and it wouldnt seem so regretable.

in the end its up to you

the pain depends on where you get it and the size,plus ppl have different pain tolerence,so the pain is based on a few different things.

sicy i like your rose on your hand :sexywink:

I've been seriously considering getting one for a while now... I've been reading up on safety and sterilization concerns and such.

It would be a while before I got it (like fall) because I have no extra cash right at the moment, and I have no idea what I'd get.

I want something original, but u2 related in a way that only another fan would understand so it's not obvious (I have this weird non-conformity complex), plus it has to mean something to me. I was considering getting "midnight is where the day begins" somewhere in there.

So yeah... that's my rant. :)

i want something original too, thus maybe the melon child...i would get the heart suitcase, but...

1. not original
2. i didn't even go to an elevation concert
3. too recognizable to the pubic...i want something people need to ask about...*goes to u2 symbol thread*

if i was all about tattoos...i LOVE THIS GUY!!!!! i would like to meet him and give him a *hug* cause i think this tattoo is SOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Attachments

• freaky tattoo guy.htm
    29.4 KB · Views: 47
jfda0[wieraewr

I thought I'd bump this up because I finally got a pic of my tattoo....
I actually got in on Larry's BDay in 2001....

Its possibly the worst picture ever taken....a friend took it with a free crappy digital camera so you get what you pay for...

Anyway, I'll have a better picture soon but this is what it looks like...

By the way, if you can't tell, this is my back....spine right down the middle...

335%3C44%3B523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D798%3D754%3Dxroqdf%3E2323357%3A%3B53%3B%3Bot1lsi

Oh, and by the way, I'm NOT this pale...we had to go outside in the sunlight to take it because it was coming out so dark. The camera is a piece of donkey pooh.

hippy said:
Ah yes, a tattoo is calling my name...BUT my finances won't allow it :(

Anywho, this is the tattoo I'm getting when I can finally get the money together...damn school!

That's a really cool one! :D I don't know if i could ever get up the courage to get one...i'm a bit spineless in making life altering decisions. I saw this really cool one of a guy with a Joshua Tree. Maybe I could get a beanie! :laugh:

Random Person: "Emm...why do you have a beanie tatooed to your back?

Roe: "Why not? It holds important sentimental value." ;)

Random Person: *walks away quickly*

I have a JoshuaTree tat on the front of my hip. I think I got in 1993. No pictures though. Sorry! But no regrets either. I still love it!

ti-hua said:
I have a JoshuaTree tat on the front of my hip. I think I got in 1993. No pictures though. Sorry! But no regrets either. I still love it!

:up: Ooh...That DOES sound cool!!!

Hmmmm nice post

I've always thought about the idea of getting a tattoo .......but i'm so afraid of the pain that i'll have to go throu but i'm still thinking about it...........and the thought of gettin a U2 tattoo makes me wanna get it even more.........maybe i'll get U2 tattooed above my ankle with a nice rose wrapped around it!!!!!! that would be a really nice birthday present to myself next year!!!!!!:wink: :wink: If i do go throu with it i'll let u know:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom