U2 Survey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The male -female fan ratio came as a gigantic surprise to me. I'd think they have wayyy more women fans! Do they not KNOW of Pleba? :)

Babydoll said:
The male -female fan ratio came as a gigantic surprise to me. I'd think they have wayyy more women fans! Do they not KNOW of Pleba? :)

I was shocked too. I was waiting for it to come up and thinking "Yes, we all know that the woman will be greater here" and there were more males!! But I've only been subjected to PLEBA, which is pretty gal-dominated, so I guess that's why. Or mebbes more lads could be arsed to do the survey.

SimplyConfused said:

I was shocked too. I was waiting for it to come up and thinking "Yes, we all know that the woman will be greater here" and there were more males!! But I've only been subjected to PLEBA, which is pretty gal-dominated, so I guess that's why. Or mebbes more lads could be arsed to do the survey.

Lads aren't the same kind of fans we are though. They like them clearly for their music and tours and all that jazz.... and WE on the other hand like them for.... their..... MOJO. :D For lack of a better word.

Babydoll said:

Lads aren't the same kind of fans we are though. They like them clearly for their music and tours and all that jazz.... and WE on the other hand like them for.... their..... MOJO. :D For lack of a better word.

So true. Well, of course, we love their music too. Lads shall never understand the true meaning of beauty. Unless they are either gay or U2 themselves.

SimplyConfused said:

So true. Well, of course, we love their music too. Lads shall never understand the true meaning of beauty. Unless they are either gay or U2 themselves.

Yep. Which is why Pleba has the catchline, "Reinforcing heterosexuality in women, one woman at a time."
:D Any woman would fall in love with these pics.

They looked like clowns! :huh: SILLY costumes IMO :crack: I prefer sexy myself (see Fly, ZOOTV :faint: )

But the mullet was the hottest :drool: back in the day. Of course it was better after he grew it out into the JT mane :love: Adam's fro :flirt: Lumberjack Adam from UF :combust:

Good thing about U2 is, they've done so much, there's something for everybody! :happy:

Last edited:
hcbiggs2002 said:
Yeah and I'd like to know that, even though Finlands U2s fan base is small at only 0.42%, why do U2 always chooses to play in Sweden, whose fan base is only 0.33%, instead!?! :madspit:
Because every swede hang out at the swedish u2 fansite and don't give damn about the @u2 survey...
I think...
:madspit:

RocknRollKitty said:
They looked like clowns! :huh: SILLY costumes IMO :crack: I prefer sexy myself (see Fly, ZOOTV :faint: )

But the mullet was the hottest :drool: back in the day. Of course it was better after he grew it out into the JT mane :love: Adam's fro :flirt: Lumberjack Adam from UF :combust:

Good thing about U2 is, they've done so much, there's something for everybody! :happy:

Well, of course the Fly was the most smokin'est thing ever. I was bored today and this kind of skipped out my mouth, when I was trying to explain to my friends about Bono. (They're getting sick of it now, I think...)

"Nothing is better than Bono in leather." Ain't it great?

BEVERLY56 said:
I like your Avatar, Simply Confused.

Thank you. I like it too. :D

RocknRollKitty said:

I SO agree with you. Pop in my opinion was the worst fashion era. The Pop chop, the muscle shirt, the wife beater tanks.... adam's outfits, etc. And yes the mullet was hot back in the day. :drool:

Wait a minute, people think that Bono is a better musician than Adam? wtf

Oh I was a voter in that poll!! Then I forgot all about it and never went back to see the results. Thanks for the link! Very interesting.

Oh and this is for you Beverly56. SC's icon is great, it's been my fave Bono smile since I 1st saw it. I almost made it my icon too, so I was so happy to see SC using it because now I still get to see it around here!

cheekybono7-05.jpg

The_Edge89 said:

Because every swede hang out at the swedish u2 fansite and don't give damn about the @u2 survey...
I think...
:madspit:

Yeah and I doubt if very many Finnish fans took part in this survey either. I know I didn't, I just happened to come across the results the other day while surfing another U2 forum.
And there's no need to get snippy, I wasn't attacking Swedes or U2s Swedish fans (our beloved enemies!), I was just complaining about U2s policy of nearly always leaving Finland out of their touring schedule dispite the fact that they have quite a substantial and loyal fan base here. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom