u2 songs on Brian Boitano special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Ha! I just finished watching the Brian Boitano Skating Spectacular.

This show wasn't very good but for the finale all the skaters did a 5 minute ending to get this:

Grace/When I Look at The World/ Beautiful Day

First Kurt Browning skating to Elevation in Stars on Ice, now this! What's next????????

Awesome! I love ice-skating, and I love U2!

I wish I'd seen it...

Kurt Browning did a piece to Elevation? wow! That must have been something else!

-sula

Originally posted by oktobergirl:
Ha! I just finished watching the Brian Boitano Skating Spectacular.

This show wasn't very good but for the finale all the skaters did a 5 minute ending to get this:

Grace/When I Look at The World/ Beautiful Day

First Kurt Browning skating to Elevation in Stars on Ice, now this! What's next????????

Seriously?? That's so awesome! You know, I don't think I've EVER seen anyone skate to U2! I love figure skating but more often than not they seem to skate to stuff that doesn't interest me a lot.

------------------
You say you want
Diamonds on a ring of gold
Your story to remain untold
Your love not to grow cold

mad.gif
I missed it!!!

Maybe they will re-run it. I LOVE figure skating too.

Once again, the coolest skater is Philipe Candaloro!!! I'm gonna keep saying it! He skated to Elevation also, and he looks a bit like JT Bono....so he rocks!
biggrin.gif

Skaters tend to skater to
a. old standards and cheesy songs
b. what's hot at the moment. I was surprised to hear two nonhit u2 songs used tho, that was very, very cool.

Since it was Brian Boitano's show, I'm guessing he had a lot of input into selection of the music.

This is nice, since he was always my favorite skater anyway!

Back
Top Bottom