U2-related dreams (yes, again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alia612

Refugee
So I know there's already been far too many of these same threads... but what U2 dreams have you had lately? I've only had one really memorable one recently-

In the dream I was going on this hike through a forest with some people from my school and Adam was going with us. Anyway, there were these people in black coats hiding behind trees that were apparently going to kill Adam :)( ) and so we had to protect him. So we walked a little farther and Adam stops and tells me he wants to tell me why the people want to kill him... so we sit down and he pulls out these diaries from when he was a little boy. He starts reading from them to me and it's all about how he'd had this awful, abusive childhood and how he'd been in a war and the black-coat people had been on the other side of the war...

I woke up feeling so sad and helpless, like all I wanted to do was hug him and tell him that I'd protect him.

This is very strange, as up till a few months ago I didn't even *like* Adam.

What U2 dreams have you had?

aww Alia! :hug:

I DID have U2 in my dream last night, but how to remember it....:hmm:

Oh yes! I think it was a entered this cottage hotel place and all four were standing round buzzing with drinks......and I looked over and Larry was sort of hiding on me, like playing hide and seek.....and I walk round and go 'Boo!' and all shyly he comes out saying, 'ach hi how are ya, have you met my wife?' and Ann comes out of the wall and passes by within seconds with a smile and floats into another wall, or ran out into the garden to watch the kids with white clothes on mess round in the water fountain.........and Larry and I have this small conversation, dunno about what, but I was meant to meet the lads later that day......I think I had entered the room or place and missed them all by minutes....I was :(

But alas, Larry was so frickin cool with me!!!!!! :happy:

Ok i had this one like 2 nites ago ........I dreamt that i was at this miss universe contest.......and both Bono and Ali were there but way on the other side. For some reason ,the judges that describe the dresses that the girls wear couldnt do it so they asked this guy..... but after a while he got fustrated and left, so then they came up and asked me.So i got up and walked infront of the mic but i guess i was so scared that i started describing the dresses the wrong way and the audience started to get upset ,even Bono. Anways after that whole thing ,bono was giving out autographs so i decided to go meet him and take some pics.When it was my turn i asked him if i could take some pics with him and he said ''NO!!!!'':sad: :sad: :( and he went back to giving out autographs ,so i walkedup to him again and asked him if i could get his autograph..........and in a mean deep voice he said '' I told u No!!!!!'' so i walked away and watched him get into the car with Ali and he left .

When i got up i was so sad.......but then after a while i felt happy........what the hell does this dream mean?????Someone with great interpretations of dreams please help me figure this out because i dont want Bono to be angry with me!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :(

I don't think you should interprete too much into it :hug:
dunno.. I am not a believer of this whole dream interpretation thingy

I think it surely sometimes can be an expression of something tah is going on deep down inside you.. but certainly not alwas.. and for sure it canot be interpreted by a book or so... I think it is always very special for every person, since everyone is in a different situation :)

so don't worry...
if it means anything, then probably just that you shouldn't participate in beauty contests since they are stupid and even Bono gets upset over them :wink:

A few months ago I had a dream that I was driving around and U2 were in my car. Bono was in the front and Edge, Adam, and Larry were in the back- and I drive a Jetta so they were probably squished (and I've been informed that the most uncomfortable place in the world is the backseat of a Volkswagen). They needed tour advice and for some reason I was the person they came to.

I just had a dream about a week ago that I had married Adam in Spain. I don't why it was in Spain. He had on a tan suit and a white open shirt. Just like he wore at the Oscars. It was all outdoors. Just like I want in real life. :wink: Oh we were also under a big tree with a bunch of kids around us. I don't know what that was about. We didn't have a honeymoon though. All in all it was a very good dream to say the least. I don't really know why I dreamt about Adam since I've always been so into Bono. A dream about Bono is actually what got me into U2 but that's a whole other story. Anyway, I just thought I'd share.

:wave:

Last edited:
i had dream once....that i was at a concert.....

when i woke up in the morning i relised that i had fallen asleep while listening to a live show:eeklaugh:

I can't remember if I've ever posted this or not, but right after the Golden Globes this year I dreamed I was at the ceremony, sitting at one of the tables by myself, and Bono was walking right toward me! At that very moment I woke up. :scream: :banghead:

I had a dream last night about Edge. I saw him in the parking lot at Wal Mart! lol Can you imagine Edge shopping at Wal Mart? He was driving this really cool purple car and he had Sian with him. I really wanted to go over and talk to him but my parents wouldn't let me :sad:

*resolves to go to Wal-Mart as soon as possible to see if she can catch a glimpse of Edge* :p

Remember i told u about the dream where i was helping out with a beauty contest and Bono was there and he was :sad: :sad: mean to me????Well :wink: :wink: a few nites later.......i dreamt him again......but this time i was at a store shopping for shoes and my friend was with me.......i was busy trying on a pair of when she noticed him.She was like Chantelle......is that Bono????That's Bono! That's Bono! I looked up and saw him.......:drool: he was wearing a red frilled shirt and his hair was long :ohmy: .....anyways i started callin out his name and tried to meet up to him......this time he was much nicer to ....he gave me his autograph and then we walked out of the store together talkin and laughing.......:sexywink: .....nice dream compared to the one before........but.....i have been dreaming about Bono alot lately ......and i'm an Adam girl!!!!!!!!!:adam: In a matter of fact i dream about Bono alot more than Adam:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

The last 2 times I've had a U2 dream the setting has been at the place I work. In one I was walking down the hall and as I looked in the doorway of one of the offices Bono was in there signing some kind of papers. In the other one Bono was filing papers for me in the filing cabinet behind my desk.

my friend had a dream that he met bono in a restaraunt. Bono said, "Pete, I'll give you all this money. You know what you need to do. You need to quit fucking around and get to work. You need to do good."

And Pete woke up. He wants to do good now. Bono is very inspiring.

I had a dream that Adam was sitting in the tv room of my old house watching television. For some reason, i didn't find this odd :coocoo:

EveClayton said:
Ok i had this one like 2 nites ago ........

When i got up i was so sad.......but then after a while i felt happy........what the hell does this dream mean?????Someone with great interpretations of dreams please help me figure this out because i dont want Bono to be angry with me!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :(

Alright you have to first put your dreams in to sections. There is Bono and Ali, The Miss Universe Pagent, and Your failure.
Bono probably represents someone who Is very close to you. This person probably does not aprove of some of the things you do. The person may be mad at you for this thing.
Your failure to say the dresses right could mean that you are nervouse about something in real life and either thing you are going to fail at it or have already failed.
Being at a miss Universe Pagent could mean that you are insecure about your looks or about the way someone else looks. This might have to do with your Bono person.

You don't have to believe my interpretation. I have not done very many dream interpretations so far and I may be wrong but I am just telling you what I think.

Last edited:
I had this dream a few months ago, but reading this thread reminded me of it...

One of my friends and I were in a bathroom in one of the buildings on my campus. There was a guy in the girls' room, washing his hands, and that didn't seem out of the ordinary for some reason. I never got to look at this guy's face, but I knew it was Adam.

I guess Adam was a professor at my school, and he was asking what class we had for our January term. Hoping to impress him, I said that my class basically consisted of watching U2 videos and concerts all day. (Why can't this be reality??) After I told him this, he nodded and said "Well, I think you'll appreciate this." Then he turned on a tv that was in the corner up near the ceiling (don't ask why there was a tv in the bathroom!) and a U2 concert came on. It wasn't just a U2 concert... it was also all closeups of Larry singing! :wink:

As I was getting all giddy over seeing Larry sing closeup (well, on tv), Mick Jagger came out of nowhere and stole the mic. Then, Dan Akroyd stole the mic. Then, the concert turned into a We Are the World reunion. :crack:

Haha, I have some of the weirdest dreams sometimes...

Last edited:
SpaceGirl said:

Alright you have to first put your dreams in to sections. There is Bono and Ali, The Miss Universe Pagent, and Your failure.
Bono probably represents someone who Is very close to you. This person probably does not aprove of some of the things you do. The person may be mad at you for this thing.
Your failure to say the dresses right could mean that you are nervouse about something in real life and either thing you are going to fail at it or have already failed.
Being at a miss Universe Pagent could mean that you are insecure about your looks or about the way someone else looks. This might have to do with your Bono person.

You don't have to believe my interpretation. I have not done very many dream interpretations so far and I may be wrong but I am just telling you what I think.

Hmmmm u know this does make sense now u've broken it down.Now that i really think about it.....maybe this is exactly what that dream is tryin to tell me........ :| :| thanks for trying to help me figure this out:hug: :hug: :hug:

U2girl02 said:
I had this dream a few months ago, but reading this thread reminded me of it...

One of my friends and I were in a bathroom in one of the buildings on my campus. There was a guy in the girls' room, washing his hands, and that didn't seem out of the ordinary for some reason. I never got to look at this guy's face, but I knew it was Adam.

I guess Adam was a professor at my school, and he was asking what class we had for our January term. Hoping to impress him, I said that my class basically consisted of watching U2 videos and concerts all day. (Why can't this be reality??) After I told him this, he nodded and said "Well, I think you'll appreciate this." Then he turned on a tv that was in the corner up near the ceiling (don't ask why there was a tv in the bathroom!) and a U2 concert came on. It wasn't just a U2 concert... it was also all closeups of Larry singing! :wink:

As I was getting all giddy over seeing Larry sing closeup (well, on tv), Mick Jagger came out of nowhere and stole the mic. Then, Dan Akroyd stole the mic. Then, the concert turned into a We Are the World reunion. :crack:

Haha, I have some of the weirdest dreams sometimes...

:lmao: sorry, i just had to comment since i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe(i can breathe now, though, don't worry:p )

actually, i did have a U2 dream the other night....well, mor eof a bono dream that deserves major interpretation :eyebrow:

I was showering in one of those glass paneled showers and Bono walked into the bathroom and my reaction was basically*:ohmy: * "WTF!?" and then he said "oh, sorry, i thought you were ali" and he left the room.

yeah, that was a bit weird. i think i woke up blushing...nothing's more embarrasing than that:huh: atleast to me:p

I wrote about these 2 in my interference journal, so I'll copy and paste them here:

I had a dream about The Edge last night. In the dream I was at Barnes & Noble that was undergoing construction (which looked more like a Sam's Club warehouse kind of place) because I had heard on the radio that Edge was going to be there buying magazines. He was dressed in the same outfit that he wore for his wedding last year to Morleigh. [And now that I think about it, before I went to bed last night, the last thing that I saw on my computer were pictures of Edge & Morleigh's wedding]

As soon as I spotted him, I ran up to him and like the babbling bafoon that I am, I was like "OMG! OMG! Edge, my man! I love you!" I then placed my hands over his chest and patted his pecs twice. He stepped back and gave me an :eyebrow: look and then I asked him for an autograph. He hestitated to say anything. I waited for a response and then he told me, "Em, I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry. I've gotta go." I nodded my head and he ran off. The guy looked kinda scared. I blame myself.

That was it.

Sad thing? It's the only U2 dream I've had this year. Okay, minus one where I saw Bono at my high school. But in that one, we never spoke. I just walked passed him as he went down some stairs that lead to the gymnasium. Then I watched him from afar as he hugged some girls who were interviewing him for my school's news broadcast. I remember that when I woke up from that dream I used to consider it the best dream I have EVER had.

:shifty:

Queen Bee said:

As soon as I spotted him, I ran up to him and like the babbling bafoon that I am, I was like "OMG! OMG! Edge, my man! I love you!" I then placed my hands over his chest and patted his pecs twice. He stepped back and gave me an :eyebrow: look and then I asked him for an autograph. He hestitated to say anything. I waited for a response and then he told me, "Em, I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry. I've gotta go." I nodded my head and he ran off. The guy looked kinda scared. I blame myself.

:lmao: Omg that is awesome Bee! I seriously was laughing outloud when I read that part, lol!

WildeIrish, I'm glad you can breathe again, hehe. I remember waking up from that dream and being like wtf?! :huh:

WildeIrish796 said:
actually, i did have a U2 dream the other night....well, mor eof a bono dream that deserves major interpretation :eyebrow:

I was showering in one of those glass paneled showers and Bono walked into the bathroom and my reaction was basically*:ohmy: * "WTF!?" and then he said "oh, sorry, i thought you were ali" and he left the room.

yeah, that was a bit weird. i think i woke up blushing...nothing's more embarrasing than that:huh: atleast to me:p

do you want me to try an interpret this dream?

Okay so this dream is weird and not because Adam is in it . . .( of course when I told friends about it I failed to mention Adam was in it . . . they just don't understand;) Anyway, I'm in this green car in the passenger seat with Adam driving. He keeps telling me to stop it and we'll talk about it later (I'm not sure what I'm doing or what 'it" is) Then at that point I turn around (and the dream gets really weird) to look at the back seat and there is John Lennon (post-Beatles) sitting next to John Ashcroft. Lennon's just staring out the window while Ashcroft starts talking about how rock'n'roll is undermining homeland security.

Very weird . . .

Back
Top Bottom