U2 quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
uhm..just wanna say, go take my u2 quiz at quizilla. it took a few hours, and i think i have lost many calories from beating my head against the desk in frustration. :D
Which U2 are you?
and i just want to say, thanks alot to all youse Pleba people for all the laughs and all..cos today, i have been here for exactly a year :) youse guys(gals) rock!!

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary Kiran! (mine's on Monday :))

What a cool quiz!!!!!

I'm UF U2 :D

1038092872_etfirequiz.jpg

I got Elevation, too! And I saw the photo. It was awesome...I have it all, style, rhthym and sexiness, I am the best tour ever, I rock!!!

SWEEEEET!

i'm elevation u2 without a picture. i really excpeted joshua tree u2 to come up...

YAY Quiz is DONE! After all that torment!

I'm achtung baby U2!

And congrats on yer anniversary! (the play should be finished by tomorrow :wink: I hope!)

Party? I'd rather be studying about famous leaders. i'm serious, dammit. and I have a mullet! BEWARE!
The mullet bits in the quiz scared me....someone's spying on me. :shifty:

:eyebrow:
I'm R&H u2!!!now that's interesting...i was sure there was nothing in common between me and R&H u2!...hmmm....
BUT IT'S NICE!!!:D

I count tomato as a veggie, yes I KNOW it's a fruit, but you're not suppoesd to eat fruit with salt and olive oil, dammit! So even though I like tomatoes best of those, I went with raspberries.

And I got....

EL-EV-A-TION! WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, I'm pleased.

Last edited:
MiniFly said:
I count tomato as a veggie, yes I KNOW it's a fruit, but you're not suppoesd to eat fruit with salt and olive oil, dammit!

well, i love salad with mandarin oranges and strawberries and things.

i once had a fellow employee tell me haughtily that there was no such thing as "vegetables." That's no real part of a plant. It's just some random social label applied to various plant products.

Makes you wonder why we must label and name and group and separate everything in the world!!! Can't we all just get along!???

Aren't we all ONE???

Wow!

Looks like so far, hippy is the only UF, and I'm the only JT.

Lots of Elevation gals around here!

Back
Top Bottom