U2 Purity Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
35 percent corrupt...must try harder
smile.gif

Originally posted by daisybean:
I must work to lower my purity....The need to go on tour again hahahahaa

YES! Daisy, you and I will make ourselves completely corrupt if they go on tour again
smile.gif

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

You answered "yes" to 44 of 100 questions, making you 56.0% U2 pure (44.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 56.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 44.0%).

I 'missed' points because of the whole section on their birthdays and kids and what-not....

It's all about the music/message for me....

You answered "yes" to 41 of 100 questions, making you 59.0% U2 pure (41.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 59.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 41.0%).

Well, I'm still young.. :tongue:

Call me extremely pathetic.... but....

the first time I took this, I got 69 of 100....

this time around....

You answered "yes" to 71 of 100 questions, making you 29.0% U2 pure (71.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 29.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 71.0%).

Yowzers. I wonder what changed. :D

Moonie :D

Last edited:
yeah, this sounds about right:

You answered "yes" to 46 of 100 questions, making you 54.0% U2 pure (46.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 54.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 46.0%).

I don't have kids/tattoos/license plates with U2 on them...yet. :sexywink:

Not bad at all...:)

Here is the result of your U2 Purity Purity Test.
You answered "yes" to 49 of 100 questions, making you 51.0% U2 pure (49.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 51.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 49.0%).

You answered "yes" to 61 of 100 questions, making you 39.0% U2 pure (61.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 39.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 61.0%).

To the question about pets. If I ever get a foal after my horse and it's a mare I will name her Miss Zooropa and if it's a stallion I will name him Achtung Baby, does that count?? LOL

daisybean said:
you are 52.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 48.0%).

I must work to lower my purity....The need to go on tour again hahahahaa

I was thinking the same about myself. Another tour would definitely give me the opportunity to increase my fandom.

My score: You answered "yes" to 32 of 100 questions, making you 68.0% U2 pure (32.0% U2 corrupt); that is, you are 68.0% pure in the U2 domain (your fandom is 32.0%).:lol:

Back
Top Bottom