u2 planes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laney_82

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I know there was a threat about the planes....but I just run into this...ALL U2 planes:winks: (if all have been post sorry! and feel free to remove the thread)
vertigoplaneze5.jpg

vertigoplaneinsidemy6.jpg

for more go to: www.airlin ers.ne
t/search/photo.search?fro nt=yes&s=1&keywords=u2%2Btour

or w ww.u2 arg.c om

Very plush and luxurious !!! wonder who the "interior designer" is and how much it cost.... it's good to be U2!! would also love to stow away somewhere in there.....:drool: (moving over to make room for others...):yes: :wink:

Laney_82 said:
I know there was a threat about the planes....but I just run into this...ALL U2 planes:winks: (if all have been post sorry! and feel free to remove the thread)
vertigoplaneze5.jpg

vertigoplaneinsidemy6.jpg

for more go to: www.airlin ers.ne
t/search/photo.search?fro nt=yes&s=1&keywords=u2%2Btour

or w ww.u2 arg.c om
:wink:

OH NICE!! looks like there is room for a few PLEBAns there
:wink:

a plane called "vertigo"?

I hope I'm not thinking too much about the name....:huh:

:lol:

enjoy!!! I have an other one from Vertigo 2 but its almost the same as V1 if u want to I can post it...let me know....but there is not much difference

Its veryyyy likely!!!!! When I runned into these pics I found 3 different planes for vertigo...I think they use diff ones for each leg of the tour...as far as I know the rent the planes they dont own them ...so maybe the change from time to time...

oh...ok I wasn't thinking of the possibily that they only rent them :banghead: buying a new plane for a new leg that would be a bit mhhh :eyebrow: :wink:

u2jesusgirl said:

I love Bono's song.....LOL!!!

so do I :wink: ...but edge sitting there and sewing his jacket or whatever it was is also :lol: &:cute: ...and adam enjoying the sun before taking off, this is adam :sexywink:

haha when i was leaving hawaii i swore i saw the U2 plane sitting outside....i was def. out of it!

Laney_82 said:
vertigoplaneze5.jpg

Air Canada logo on the front of the fuselage behind the cockpit. Hmmmm... Does that mean they bought Canadian? :scratch:

Freefall said:
Hokay..."Out of Our Tree Tour" ??? I LOVE IT! The rest of the jets are great! You can tell the early stages though of the band's life, can't you?:cool:

Somebody remind me...wasn't their first touring vehicle a Greyhound bus?

I'm glad they've come up in the world and have more luxurious "wheels" now. Touring must be so hard so it's nice to have comfy transportation at least.

And fans. Lots of adoring fans.

Do we know who the people are inside that first plane?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom