U2 Perform on Conan O'Brien

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACHTUNGTREE91

Acrobat
Hey guys, I don't post very often so I guess I'm fairly new, but I was wondering if anybody has the clip of U2 actually performing songs on the show. I've already seen the U2 Secrets thing which was really funny but I heard they also performed "Stuck in a Moment" and maybe a few others? Any help would be appreciated :wave:

P.S. Oh and sorry if this has already come up at one point in another thread, still making my way around the forum :)

The Conan version of Stuck in a Moment is probably about the most beautiful version around. I have the whole show in a 350 MB file I could upload for you if you like, or I could maybe just try to get the individual songs (the whole show is really good tho). Anyways, let me know... if it's just the individual songs that might take a day or so, if I'm able to do it!

The Conan version of Stuck in a Moment is probably about the most beautiful version around. I have the whole show in a 350 MB file I could upload for you if you like, or I could maybe just try to get the individual songs (the whole show is really good tho). Anyways, let me know... if it's just the individual songs that might take a day or so, if I'm able to do it!

Hey :wave: since you say the whole show is really good I'd love to see it. Thanx a bunch! :applaud:

I dont have the whole show...so if u dont mind:hug::hyper::love::flirt:

Thanks Gg but I started the upload before I went to bed and now it's done! :D

Here it is:

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=ZNPH62O3

remove the space of course. I'm also working on getting just the performances in individual smaller files, I'll let you know how that goes!

Thanks Gg but I started the upload before I went to bed and now it's done! :D

Here it is:

http://www.mega upload.com/?d=ZNPH62O3

remove the space of course. I'm also working on getting just the performances in individual smaller files, I'll let you know how that goes!

lol, bono got quite hyper with the rattle in aboy :lol:
never seen the show in its entirety, thank you for uploading! :hug:

You are very welcome guys. And I also was able to get the individual songs into seperate MPEG-4 files :hyper: I'm uploading them to my save file and I'll post the link when finished.

I forgot to add these here :reject:

But here they are now :happy: The individual performances of ABOY, SIAMYCGOO, OOTS, and Vertigo
These are Mpeg-4 files :D

Just scroll to Conan:

http://www.save file.com/projects/1083272

Thanks for that link! I've seen the Secrets jokes (great deliveries by Edge) before but not the interviews and performances.
Probably the best OOTS I've heard, and I liked that SIAM going straight into Vertigo (First I thought: what's Larry hitting that drum so hard for at 39:33?)

:up:

I like it because it has live horns instead of the taped ones they used on tour.

Back
Top Bottom