U2 online chat!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

souLnation2002

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Join U2 in their only online event! To celebrate the release of their new album, The Best of 1990-2000, in stores November 4th, U2 will be answering questions from fans around the world in an exclusive MSN web event. So ask U2 and get a little closer to the world's greatest band.

Ask U2

damn

this means I have to get msn now
bonomouth.gif

:D :yes: :up:

i am happy that i have MSN.

:ohmy: i know what i will be doing.

:D

from U2.com
[q]
Web Unites U2: Live Global Q&A

Hear all four members of U2 as they take part in a live online global Q&A at 8pm (GMT) on Monday 4th November - despite being in three different continents at the time. Hosted by BBC Radio One's Jo Whiley, the event coincides with the release of the eagerly-awaited collection U2 The Best of 1990-2000 and marks the band's first group interview in two years. On the day, Larry and Bono will be in New York, Edge will be in Dublin and Adam will be phoning in from somewhere on the Indian sub-continent.

The exclusive Q&A, scheduled to run for one hour, will feature questions submitted by fans via u2.com and MSN plus a sneak preview of the album booklet artwork. In addition, album tracks can be heard exclusively at U2.com where users can listen to a song or two a day now - including the four new mixes and two new tracks.

Questions for the U2 global Q&A can be submitted to bestof@u2.com and msn.com. To listen in on November 4th go to u2.com and msn.com.

Soon to be launched on u2.com and Radio Free Virgin is Zoo Radio, featuring the band's favourite record picks plus commentary from Adam on his chosen tracks. In addition to U2's personal playlists Zoo Radio will feature songs selected by Noel Gallagher, Flood, JJ72 and Gavin Friday.
[/q]

WHAT IS 8PM GMT here on the East Coast of the States?:scream:

Last edited:
U2.com sez:
Questions for the U2 global Q&A can be submitted to bestof@u2.com and msn.com. To listen in on November 4th go to u2.com and msn.com.

Soon to be launched on u2.com and Radio Free Virgin is Zoo Radio, featuring the band's favourite record picks plus commentary from Adam on his chosen tracks. In addition to U2's personal playlists Zoo Radio will feature songs selected by Noel Gallagher, Flood, JJ72 and Gavin Friday.

1. so I DON'T have to get MSN. YAY!
2. It says "listen in," does that mean it's audio? If so, yay again!
3. The Zoo Radio thing sounds REALLY neat.
4. WTF is Adam doing in India?

souLnation2002 said:
does anyone know what 8PM GMT in eastern time is?

:eyebrow:

This involves math so if anyone wants to double-check me on this, feel free, but........

If you go to the time on the bottom right on your computer screen, right click, and go to Adjust Date/Time, you can look at the different time zones. Its says Eastern time is GMT -5:00, Central is GMT -6:00. I see that as being 5 and 6 hours behind. So, if it is 8pm GMT, it should be 3pm EST, 2pm CST, and 12pm CST on Monday November 4th (5 days before my birthday :hyper: ).

I asked if it was their idea or Anton's for the caribou/elk/deer thingy (and that is how I put it :lol: ) in the ES video and what it represents.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I am rubbish with this type of thing.

Can someone explain what I actually do on that date??

Please!!!! I would love to take part but I am totally clueless as to what buttons I press etc.

I guess I better go out and buy new speakers as the last ones are rubbish!

Anyone else really jealous that Adam is in India?? or Bono and Larry is in Ny??? I am!!!!

Hell if I thought Adam was going to be in Dublin I could have went and found him to declare my love to him! We are meant to be together, he just does not know it yet!!:sexywink:

U2 online chat

I want to submit the following question, however, if anyone here knows the answer, I won't need to ask: Why does Bono wear his left sleeve sooo long?

Finally I could think of something intelligent and send my question to the band. I so hope they?re gonna pick it.

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Back
Top Bottom