U2 on VH1 Legends Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wouldn't it be great if they added more *new* footage?!?!?!? i have the original version, the *atyclb* version, but i am gonna set my vcr....just in case!
smile.gif

------------------
"She's gonna dream up the world she wants to live in....She's gonna dream out loud.."

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Saw it again, no new footage
frown.gif
It should be updated with the new tour, and it should be extended. John Mellencamp got 90 minutes, so should they!

You should have posted this in EYKIW...somebody commented that he didn't even realize it was on because nobody had said anything about it.

Don't be afraid of EYKIW...people appreciate hearing news like this, as the guys usually don't come to this forum.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

You know, I thought long and hard last night when I posted it, but as you said, somehow I didn't feel comfortable. Wasn't sure it was the type of thing that would be of interest there.

Not that I have had a bad experience in that forum, on the contrary.

I liked how the 80's part was made , but totally disappointment with 90's , i mean why to show mostly fragments from Sydney 93 , PoP mart 97 , Achtung Baby videos in worse quality then on video tape ??? They almost didn't show any TV exclusive from ZOO TV / POP MART tours .

Back
Top Bottom