U2 on tv 7-18-04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
I found this info., note time is Pacific time.

Title: The Ben Stiller Show
Description: Roseanne and Tom Arnold; Garry Shandling; "U2"; "Cape Munster"; Yakov Smirnoff spoof.
Showing: Date Time Channel
7/18/2004 4:00AM COMEDY CHANNEL

faithingrace said:
I found this info., note time is Pacific time.

Title: The Ben Stiller Show
Description: Roseanne and Tom Arnold; Garry Shandling; "U2"; "Cape Munster"; Yakov Smirnoff spoof.
Showing: Date Time Channel
7/18/2004 4:00AM COMEDY CHANNEL

oh cool! they're airing the old show! ben does a very funny impersonation of Bono heheh
ben as bono in the one drag vid:
Ben_Stiller_glam.jpg

there is an excellent spoof of not only Bono but of all the boys on the Ben Stiller Show of "One" that is just amazingly funny (I don't as a rule like to see u2 spoofed but I had to make an exception here as this is excellent). It's called, and I'm not making this up, "lucky clovers" and I downloaded from Kazza - it basically combines all three one vidoes with the buffalo in all three:laugh:

Cool. :cool: That would be 6am central time.
*makes note to mark calendar & set alarm*
Thanks for the info faithingrace :up:

Note:
LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) is showing Entropy on the 18th also. 1:15 pm (eastern). I have yet to see this movie since my cable co. doesn't carry LMN.:madspit:

Last edited:
Re: Re: U2 on tv 7-18-04

Jam Jar said:

oh cool! they're airing the old show! ben does a very funny impersonation of Bono heheh
ben as bono in the one drag vid:
Ben_Stiller_glam.jpg

There is another pic of Ben Stiller spoofing Bono. I have it saved on my computer at home, but I'm not there, so of course, I can't get it! :) It's a close up where he's wearing a red shirt. Anyone have it?

I can't believe I started this thread and then was a complete moron and was thinking Sunday "night" instead of really Sunday "morning". So I completely missed it. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid me!!!

Back
Top Bottom