U2 on the beach/water/boats anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thankyou said:

totally unrelated to water & sand here, but I think that short haircut looked good on Bono. maybe he should try it again. I thought Bono looked pretty good during the Pop era, but then again, he looked great with long hair during the JT era.............. can't decide.
Oh well, either hairdo would look great on him at the beach.
bad idea.. if Bono would go back to the crew cut now, his hair would be white, and it prolly wouldn't grow back easily...
and that last quoted pic... :drool: bonotoes...

Bono Mot said:
electrocutingbono.jpg

No it's not! It's one of the many photos that were taken inside the Point Depot building, think the Rattle and Hum movie!

And even though you can't see the sea in this picture, it's there! Those cliffs in the background are the cliffs of Moher!!

bono19845et.png

Oh my, MulletBono!!

:wink:

hcbiggs2002 said:

No it's not! It's one of the many photos that were taken inside the Point Depot building, think the Rattle and Hum movie!

And even though you can't see the sea in this picture, it's there! Those cliffs in the background are the cliffs of Moher!!

bono19845et.png

Oh my, MulletBono!!

:wink:

ooooh that chin!:heart:

Galeongirl said:

bad idea.. if Bono would go back to the crew cut now, his hair would be white, and it prolly wouldn't grow back easily...
and that last quoted pic... :drool: bonotoes...

well, it's not like he doesn't know how to color his hair.

Galeongirl said:

color hair wich is less than 1 cm?? talking about mission impossible!

(it's been done), and if it was to stay white, wow, just check out adam to see how sexy that looks.
I still likey:

greenbono.jpg

bonoshorthair.jpg

smokin.jpg

adam2.jpg

(now let's pretend they're all standing near a beach......... :wink: )

i think its somewhere from monte carlo, during his annual vacation - i think he was meeting someone important there.

menelaos said:
I had some really "interesting" pictures of Bono, but if I post them I will propably get a ban :madspit:...

just remember, the man has a family. paparazzi doesn't seem to care much. it's all about the royal dollar.

Back
Top Bottom