U2 on SNL.....OMG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I just saw SNL and OMG!!!!!!!! I am so happy I was recording it...my tape ran out right after IWF.....THANK GOD! Did you see Bono in the girls lap....OMG! This week has just been so...*ugh*...FREAKING AMAZING! With the pics, the MELPOP video, and the phone message. I don't think I'll ever recover! :faint:

I bet it felt great to show the world what it's like to be the biggest rock stars in the world.....the music and performance was great....the crowd could barely contain themselves.......I'm sooooo ready for the tour and to get my hands on the new album!!!!

I am so freaking mad at him right now!!! :scream: The cocky bastard with his blatant sexual showing off....that should have been me!!! MY FUCKIN TURN!!

I swear he reads these boards and was checking out our discussions and he thought, "I'll show PLEBA pelvic thrusting..."

:scream: :sad:

Last edited:
OMG YES!!!
Did you see her look up then he thrust his hips towards her.
I am so jealous!!! I know what I would have liked to have done hehehe!
I can't believe he did that on National TV!

I wish I could have seen that 4th song though.

starsgoblue said:
I am so freaking mad at him right now!!! :scream: The cocky bastard with his blatant sexual showing off....that should have been me!!! MY FUCKIN TURN!!

I swear he reads these boards and was checking out our discussions and he thought, "I'll show PLEBA pelvic thrusting..."

:scream: :sad:

hahaha I thought he was reading the forums too when he went over to Adam during Vertigo I think it was and rubbed his shoulder and back a bit. It was like a "see Adam and I are still buddies!"

OMG I wanted to be that girl he strattled or that blonde cast member with tears in her eyes. DAYUM!

oh. my. fucking. god.

When they started playing IWF I flipped out. I dunno why, but the energy of the song...I had spasms. But then that... I literally FELL OFF THE SOFA. As soon as it was over I ran into my room and went "MOM I NEED TO GET ON THE COMPUTER RIGHT NOW!" and she was all "No I'm doing something, and what the hell is wrong with you, you were making weird noises in the other room..." I tried to explain. But all that came out was something along the lines of a high-pitched "Dewah duy a hgef iu...hjdg...eyeeyt...jsdjeek!" I then perceded to go fucking lightning speed on my mom's exercise bike thing, drink a shitload of water, do it some more, then pace around the room in a circle. Then I took a cold bath (shower ain't workin) and came here and I'M STILL JITTERY.

Maybe it's the fact that it's 1:30 in the morning...but oh my god. PLEASE SAY SOMEONE HAS HIGH QUALITY VIDEO OF THAT. that made my weekend. that...that...:faint:

He jumped into her lap and just...!!! I hate him right now, the cocky bastard!!! MY TURN!

I'm sweating right now you guys, no joke. And I've smoked 4 cigarettes.

I swear he reads our boards.....are you reading now, Bono?! You happy flaunting your beautiful bod and making me explode?! Cocky rock star. You owe me a night's sleep!

Last edited:
They played 4 songs but only showed 3 here on the east coast. Hopefully, the west coast will see the 4th song and someone can post a video of it!!!

I cannot believe he did that :drool: :drool: :drool: Watch NBC will be fined by the FCC.

that girls eyes were going to bug out of her head......he was like totally on top of her. And as im watching im thinking.....maybe its not just edge that reads PLEBA
two of the SNL chicks were crying....

DEFINATELY THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY crappy DAY

if nothing else bono would make a healthy living as a stripper....obviously he shows talent...:evil: :eyebrow:

thud - I seriously fell off the couch
dear sweet mother of god
aside from the pelvic thrusting there was more evidence of COS like behavior in Vertigo, then the feeling up of Adam - lovin' on the edge - just all a bit more than I can take really - I wasn't prepared for the onslaught of Bono lust

Hey stars - it does indeed look like bono has been practicing yoga of some sorts - damn....

They sounded amazing - they truly are the greatest rock band -period

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
I'm on the West Coast, so I haven't seen it yet - what songs did they do? AND BONO GOT IN A GIRL'S LAP!!!! :faint:

must....breathe.... :drool:

Sorry

Vertigo
Sometimes ..... (Bono - very emotional)
I will Follow

Rumor - ABOY

starsgoblue said:

Bono do you understand what you do to us!!! It's not a matter to be taken lightly! And you are just reckless, mister!

he should be reckless more often *rewindplayslowmotionrewind*

I think my VCR is gonna break soon.:ohmy:

Last edited:
Yes, he was looking incredibly limber. Slight COS during Vertgo. And the loving on Adam and Edge. And tearyness of SYCMIOYO.....and then the blatant dry humping......:combust:

I am so mad at him right now. And at the same time I have never wanted to squeeze him more. I must be :crazy:

It will be interesting to see if the FCC busts Bono again for that...erm...lap dance he performed for that EXTREMELY LUCKY blonde in the front row! It will also be interesting to see if that's edited out for the West Coast airing.

Of all the times for my VCR not to record properly! Bono rubbing Adam's shoulder & back...his tear-inducing performance of "Sometimes..."...his antics with that did-I-mention EXTREMELY LUCKY blonde...

Wow. WOW!

New type of disorder - inability to restrain oneself from jumping onto women's laps and thrusting ones hips repeatedly...... what was I talking about? Oh yes, name: I'm a sexy beast of a man
damn.....:drool:

Last edited:
nurse chrissi said:
New type of disorder - inability to restrain oneself from jumping onto women's laps and thrusting ones hips repeatedly...... what was I talking about? Oh yes, name: I'm a sexy beast of a man - subtype pelvic thrust
Now if he would combine this with shirt ripping.... mass hyteria

I am beyond hysterical right now. :huh:

starsgoblue said:
He jumped into her lap and started thrusting away!! It was in her face! I hate him right now, the cocky bastard!!! MY TURN!

I'm sweating right now you guys, no joke. And I've smoked 4 cigarettes.

I swear he reads our boards.....are you reading now, Bono?! You happy flaunting your beautiful bod and making me explode?! Cocky rock star. You owe me a night's sleep!

My thoughts exactly :huh: I need a damn cigarette. I have asthma and I've never smoked in my life, but I need a cigarette...or SOMETHING to calm me down...a tranquilizer will do...

I'm not gonna be able to sleep all night. At all.

I mean, really, I was happy with Vertigo. It was great. And Sometimes... was just extradinaory. I almost cried...so moving, Bono's voice was AMAZING, when he hit the "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING..." but then they started playing I Will Follow...I wish my damn message had posted like six hours ago when people were speculating what U2 would play, I tried to say I thought Vertigo, then Sometimes, then IWF... but my damn internet disconnected...still I was so bloody happy when IWF came on, I was like "HA!!! WAS I RIGHT OR WAS I RIGHT?!!?!"

That. was. the. hottest. thing. on. TV. EVER!!!!!

I mean, on Vertigo Bono was flirting with Adam. That was great. Then the Bono-Edge love during Sometimes... but then I Will Follow. Really, I was ecstatic when he went to the camera and was moving it, looking into it...I was like "HELL YES, Bono's back with his lover, the camera" but then when he WENT ONTO THAT GIRL'S LAP... I fell off my couch. Her eyes bugged way the hell outta her head...she looked really fucking confused... I cannot believe he did that. I just can't believe it. The thrusting...that girl is my new idol and I hate her.

I'm gonna go on a Bono diet. I'd never had so much energy in my LIFE.

Back
Top Bottom