U2 on SNL.....OMG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ahhh well i just love Bono i love how he teases ,plays ,sings laughs ,and thrusts:drool: ..that woman was sooo lucky!..i just hope she realizes it.
IWF was absolutely mind blowing...i mean i was hysterical ...although i had to contain myself becuase i have neighbors next door who are sleeping..but WOW!!!!
I'm so glad for VCRS...lol and i hope someone somewhere has a video of the infamous 4th song...
U2 live ...there are no other band in the whole entire universe that even come close....IMO!
Goodnight everyone and sweet bono thrusting dreams...;):drool: :dance:

AtomicBono said:

and for the record I think some of the people posting the more raunchy stuff are actually the younger ones :D well me anyway :p

True, but I don't think anyone wants to read that stuff.

I reiterate my hope that my previous comments haven't upset anyone.

That being said, I didn't take any offense to starsgoblue's Bono comment. But then, I believe I understand the context in which it was made. I don't for one minute believe she meant ANY disrespect by it - or that he truly "owed" her anything. I think it was simply an indication of how much she wishes to finally be "that girl" -- the one that B dances with, sings directly to, or sits on her lap (whatever!). Which I can totally understand.

Maybe, a bit caught up in the moment, stars chose some words and phrases that came across in a MUCH different light than they were meant to. Something I'm sure we've all done at one point or another.

As for the whole decency issue, I wholeheartedly agree that there have GOT to be some limits or the whole forum could take a nasty downward spiral that most of us (all of us?) don't want to see. I've seen comments in other PLEBA threads that certainly could be considered indecent but personally, I just don't feel stars' comments fit that definition. Again, it's my personal opinion & it may or may not matter to anyone. I just hate to see someone stoned for something most of us have done at one time or another.

Last edited:
Bono is an icon- a peace icon, a music icon, a sex icon, an art icon- he hits all ranges. Everyone has their own nitch...it just so happens Stars sees him in all those ways at once- a sexy peaceloving artistic rockstar who thrusts his way through the lady's heart. Don't stone her peeps. Plus, it takes a cocky rockstar to go up to random girl number 342 and give a lapdance, at least I would think. He's still our favorite lead singer of U2 so all is good.

Stars, I guess this could fit on one of Dave Chapelle's "When Keepin it Real Goes Wrong" skits :wink:

All Because of You. Apparently someone in another topic said they played Vertigo again and another song that people in the studio didn't know the name of. They played 6 songs.

PearlJam_U2 said:
hahaha I thought he was reading the forums too when he went over to Adam during Vertigo I think it was and rubbed his shoulder and back a bit. It was like a "see Adam and I are still buddies!"

That thought ran across my mind too. :ohmy: The power of PLEBA :laugh:

Wow, I am loving Bonos energy and interaction with the audience right now! - He's just great no other band are like this!

Truely fantastic and I can't wait till the tour :hyper:

Dutch Partygirl said:
I just downloaded it and it's AMAZING! My God, I just can't wait for the tour to start.... :drool:

where from?

you're all writing about that and they don't show it over here :mad: . after reading your posts i'm not sure whether i should be jealous that i haven't seen it or happy that i'm not being tortured...

after thinking for a while i've decided i'm definitely JEALOUS.

Look if ya don't want to hear what the bono girls have to say about Bono, then don't come to PLEBA!!
And if you're too young to hear stuff that's being said in here well you shouldn't be in here in the first place!!
Oh and stop picking on stars!!She was joking can't you see that, do you take everything so seriously?
Why is it just the bono girls that get picked on in here? Some of the edge girls and larry girls are just as bad!!
Funny though the ones who like adam, are civilized!!!
:huh:

Lil'Bono said:
Look if ya don't want to hear what the bono girls have to say about Bono, then don't come to PLEBA!!
And if you're too young to hear stuff that's being said in here well you shouldn't be in here in the first place!!
Oh and stop picking on stars!!She was joking can't you see that, do you take everything so seriously?
Why is it just the bono girls that get picked on in here? Some of the edge girls and larry girls are just as bad!!
Funny though the ones who like adam, are civilized!!!
:huh:

I wish people wouldn't lump all of Bono's fans into one category. Some of us are civilized too.

dream chaser said:
OMG! I think I took a wrong turn & ended up in Zootopia! :p

~jk

Actually, I come bearing gifts:

Vertigo mp3 3:28//192kbps//4.77mb

SYCMIOYO mp3 5:21//192kbps//7.35mb

I Will Follow mp3 4:28//192kbps//6.14mb

Vertigo wmv 3:28//320x240//9.35mb

SYCMIOYO wmv 5:21//320x240//14.3mb

I Will Follow wmv 4:28//320x240//12mb

Cheers!
-Mel :bono:

I :heart: Mel

For some reason my computer has decided not to let me download from yousendit... So those threads in EYKIW/WTAHAN were pretty much useless to me.

Thanks, Mel!

Last edited:
from U2log..

During the dress rehearsal for the show, Bono shared a story about his father before the band performed “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own.” He described how his father used to listen to opera and wave his mother’s knitting needles like a conductor. Bono credited his father with passing on the ability to hit that “amazing note” in the song to him after he died. :heart:

Lucy3011 said:

I :heart: Mel

For some reason my computer has decided not to let me download from yousendit... So those threads in EYKIW/WTAHAN were pretty much useless to me.

Thanks, Mel!

Happy to be of service! :wink:

(I hear rumor that yousendit isn't going to be free anymore anyway... grr... So I bought more web space! :p)

Cheers! :wave:

dream chaser said:

(I hear rumor that yousendit isn't going to be free anymore anyway... grr... So I bought more web space! :p)

Grrr! That would just be completely typical.

MrsSpringsteen said:
from U2log..

During the dress rehearsal for the show, Bono shared a story about his father before the band performed “Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own.” He described how his father used to listen to opera and wave his mother’s knitting needles like a conductor. Bono credited his father with passing on the ability to hit that “amazing note” in the song to him after he died. :heart:

wow.

he nailed it on the show, too. had me in tears.

there are no words for how amazing they are.

Back
Top Bottom