U2 on HBO's "Entourage" tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ruffian

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Who knows if this is the appropriate place to post this, but thought I'd let my fellow Plebans know...it airs 10pm EST, and in the preview they had live footage (I think it might have been some of the footage taped at the Chicago shows).

Happy viewing!
*edited to say that I just read on another thread that the footage is from L.A...

Last edited:
For a split second I thought that the only thing about the concert was the first five minutes, but the last 5 minutes made the show worth watching.:drool:

It's been over 2 months since my last show but watching that gave me chills.

U2 was great - I think that show really sucks! They should have show U2 and run the credits on the side of the screen.

Last edited:
eep said:
I don't get HBO. :sad:

I truly don't mean to make fun, but there is just something ironic about your sorrow at not seeing 10 minutes worth of a recorded concert on a small TV screen when directly below, you proudly announce your impending attendance at five different concerts all across the country.

Perspective, hon....

:slant:

PopDaisy said:

I truly don't mean to make fun, but there is just something ironic about your sorrow at not seeing 10 minutes worth of a recorded concert on a small TV screen when directly below, you proudly announce your impending attendance at five different concerts all across the country.

Perspective, hon....

Thanks. I'll remember not to send out random videos/dvds to people around this place that ask me for them. Even if it is 10 minutes of something they've seen and they're looking for concert tickets.

PopDaisy said:

Perspective, hon....

I must step in here to defend Eep a bit. If it wasn't for her want to see 10 minutes of a recorded concert, then she would not go out and find some means to aquire the footage. Once she aquires it then she so kindly passes it on to others like me. I unfortunately, like some, can't attend a lot of U2 concerts so I'll take my U2 fix when I can get it. Eep has kindly provided me with lots of footage so I can keep in touch with the boys. We're all fans of U2 and when you love a band a lot sometimes you want to see as much of them as you can because it makes you happy. I know that even if I attended a lot of U2 concerts I would still like to catch U2 on tv when they are on and would be slightly disappointed if I missed it.

My mother just crushed my impending hope to go to another concert, so unfortunately this ten minutes is all I had to look forward to.
That "high" you get when you're at a U2 concert, nothing can beat that.
I feel so crushed.
That small video footage was crappy, and my TV stopped recording it five minutes, interrupting the part where Bono yells out, "Happy Birthday Johnny Drama!"
I wished they at least showed U2's performance of Vertigo during the credits.

someone in the u2 livejournal community posted up a wmv file from the episode, i can upload it again if anyone else wants to have it

I just wanted to say I have HBO and opted not to watch (I go to sleep early) hoping that my good friends could help me out. HBO sucks and nothing can replace seeing U2 live. Trust me Credit Card debt is first evidence of my loyalty and desire to see U2 live. To me it is so worth it.
:)

Queen Bee thank you so much for the link. It was great. :D

What was that about Johny Drama feliz cumpleaños?
And does anybody know what season/ episode was that so I can watch it when it airs here?

*Viviana* said:
What was that about Johny Drama feliz cumpleaños?
And does anybody know what season/ episode was that so I can watch it when it airs here?

Johnny Drama is a character on the show (played by Kevin Dillon) and Bono was saying Happy Birthday to him.

The episode is from Season 2, and it's called "I Love You Too."

It's one of my favorite televisions shows. I love it.

entourage01.jpg

entourage02.jpg

entourage03.jpg

entourage04.jpg

entourage05.jpg

entourage06.jpg

entourage07.jpg

entourage08.jpg

Back
Top Bottom