U2 - N 'Sync Connection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't claim that I made it up ...

It's from the Simpsons ... when Home attempted to do christmas lights on their house ... Bart said the "display" was craptacular.

That is one of my favorite words.

JessicaAnn said:
I can't claim that I made it up ...

It's from the Simpsons ... when Home attempted to do christmas lights on their house ... Bart said the "display" was craptacular.

That is one of my favorite words.

Oh, yeah...I think I remember that now. :up:

wertsie said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CRAPTACULAR!

I cannot tell you how much I LOVE the sound of that!

Justin Timberlake=:barf:

I don't understand how that guy is supposed to be good-looking.

I love that word too.. and he is NOT good-looking! :barf:
THIS is good-looking!

Attachments

• u287.jpg
    u287.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 71
that....is....the.....SICKEST....thing.....i've....EVER...seen (of course i'm talking about Edge and Larry(of all people) w/ Nsync)
blah!:madspit:
:mad:
:no:

p.s. and that Britney one isn't easy one the eyes either:no:

Last edited:
I sometimes go to school with 666 written on my forehead. I have bangs so sometimes people dont notice. But when they do they FREAK! It's hilarious. I ask them why the number is scary and one of them said "Cos the bible told me to hate it".

I dont like BSB but I like them WAY better compared to N*Stync.

I guess this doesn't really belong here, but N'Suck, Slutney Big-Boobs - they're all the same to me so....

...the inspiration behind my (unfinished) website:

I want to shake the hand of whoever said this:

"I kept watching the guys kiss Britney and Celine and hug other people, and I kept thinking, don't catch the look-like-plastic-and- lack-real-talent germ, boys, and don't hug Britney too hard, or her implants will burst and your leather jackets will get that silicone shit all over them, and I think that would be a bitch to get out...."

and if you ever need a good barfing:

Attachments

• slutney.jpg
    slutney.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 59
I usually don't venture over to PLEBA very often and after seeing that Britney photo I am reminded why. You people scare me.

[to clarify, I'm talking about the ass crack one. barf. although any Britney photo makes me wanna hurl]

Last edited:
RavenStar said:
I sometimes go to school with 666 written on my forehead. I have bangs so sometimes people dont notice. But when they do they FREAK! It's hilarious. I ask them why the number is scary and one of them said "Cos the bible told me to hate it".

I dont like BSB but I like them WAY better compared to N*Stync.

I'd like to see a picture of you.

did you guys notice that in the buttcrack pic of slutney beers, bono is cowering as far away from her as possible? meh....

o yeah, and if i ever listen to a b.s. song willingly, any and all of you have my permission to shoot me down.....

Sicy that's quite disgusting and hilarious....

RavenStar that is so weird!! I have actually done the same thing on random occasions, like before Christmas or Easter...hehehe.
I don't have bangs but my hair falls in front of my eyes a lot. Us rebels :mac:

wow i got scared from seeing those pics, but it was funny to hear all your comments they are true Nstincs music craptacular!

Hey do you remember the episode of U2 being on the Simpsons? Well when U2 are singing in the bar at Moe's they sing about the garbage man telling them when their ass is showing "And tells you when your ass is showing". I think they should have told that to Britney!

HeHeHe:lol:

:bono: :adam: :larry: :edge:

"It's no secret that a liar won't belive anyone else"

Last edited:
Muwahahaha!! That was super evil Sicy. I love it! And the puke looked so realistic too!!

:ohmy: :eeklaugh: :evil:

bau2fan said:
"And tells you when your ass is showing".

simpsons.jpg

Sicy said:

hehehe...This one guy I worked with last summer and I did that to a bunch of the NSYNC pictures in the teenybopper mags...Luckily the girl who brought those mags in wasn't there that day.

Back
Top Bottom