U2 Movie Roles - What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
drgnwolf1969 said:
How about the entire band in the next Fast and the Furious movie????:cool:

If they bring Vin Diesel back, I'll be in heaven! :drool: Sooooooooooo hot.....................

I mean, um, good idea, honey! :D

I gotta agree that Adam is a natural Austin Powers "Yeaaahhhh Babbbby Yeaaaaaahhh"

Larry definately in Easy Rider...although he does look good in that Top Gun outfit :drool:

Bono...that's a tough one.... Maybe a world leader, like a President or Prime Minister, I'm thinking like Harrison Ford in Air Force One....:drool: Mr. President

Edge...definately the evil scientist

daisybean said:
Edge...definately the evil scientist

Nononono. Not evil, crazy. :yes: There's a difference.
Heh, maybe a remake of Young Frankenstien! He can be Frederick, Bono could be Igor, or the monster? Oh, with Adam as the monster... And... Larry as, um.... Hmmmm.

And as for the racing movie, heh. I'd like to see Bono driving... :mac:

What about Larry starring in Mission Impossible 2 instead of Tom Cruise? Y'know all the motorcycling and stuff.

Oh and I can imagine Edge as a vampire...lol in the Interview with the vampire...um instead of Tom Cruise.... again!

Who can tell me any other Tom Cruise film in which Adam or Bono could star?

Chrissie Clayton said:
What about Larry starring in Mission Impossible 2 instead of Tom Cruise? Y'know all the motorcycling and stuff.

Oh and I can imagine Edge as a vampire...lol in the Interview with the vampire...um instead of Tom Cruise.... again!

Ooh!
I like this recasting of movies instead of Tom Cruise!
Bono in for Far and Away. And he would be smashing as a vampire as well. To go with the Edge thing. But I think Bono would go better instead of Tommy and Edge instead of Brad. :yes:

Finally got around to this...
EdgeIndependenceDay.JPG

Chrissie Clayton said:

:no:

Tom is my other love!!! What about having Larry as a smashingly handsome bad guy, rawr! Oh, those two together on the screen... a hotness overload. :drool:

U2Kitten said:

I think current Bono would make an excellent Willie Wonka in a remake. Think of it, him in that suit with the ruffled shirt and bow tie, top hat, his hair a little curly, saying all those witty lines and singing all those songs, how cute is that?

this is the funniest image i have had in my head in a long time....

Back
Top Bottom