U2 Mobile Screensavers, Tones, Logos etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
Just an idea. Everyone knows how expensive it can be subscribing to a premium service to obtain a U2 ringtone or scrrensaver. Just wondered why don't we share the ones we already have between each other...depending on the cell model and so forth.

Unfortunately, if anyone is interested in exchanging U2 mobile stuff, we do need to be careful. It can be conducted, perhaps by making initial contact via email and then exchanging phone numbers. Exercise caution with this one all.

Let me know what you think...

Hey, I miss you all, I've been checking in but I haven't posted for ages...

Probably picked a non-runner to start witt..lol!

I just got one of those camera phones and I used it to make some of my own screensavers (well, more like just the background, I guess), but I don't know how to share them??? Do I give my Sprint upload link or something? I think I made a U2 Album to share, but I need to double-check it. :slant:

Emilie, my friend, how are you? I'm ever so sorry that the photo of you and Bono embracing and kissing never came out...I told Aidan and I swore that never again am I going to take a camera off anyone when it comes to taking such an important snap...I really am sorry. Aidan saw Bono and Ali yesterday walking holding hands out walking on Vico Road in Malahide.

Anyway...believe it or not it was when I heard the song 'Elevation' on your phone that I got the idea. Obviously it all depends on which phones are compatible to send and receive such tones and screensavers etc...but if people leave their email address along with the make and model of the phone they possess, maybe the can then email each other and exchange numbers merely for this purpose. Please, I hope if anyone does this that it will all be in the strictest of confidence between the interested parties and that no one abuses the scheme and passes on phone details of one member to another. Then again everyone here are so genuine and passionate about U2 that I doubt very much that anything untoward will occur. If anyone does get U2 tones, logos etc from anyone...please let us know.

I've got a Nokia 3510. Unfortunately all I have is one picture of Bono..its not that great but I am willing to send it if anyone is interested.

email me if you so wish: declanoreilly@mail.com

How's the studies going Emilie? Any more emails from Daniel?

deeeclaaannn!!!! do'nt worry about that pic, it is okay, u know, my camera is old...and u know, i've got plenty pics of me and bono...i will jus ask him to take another one next week!!

it was not in malahide, but in killiney, vico road is in killiney not in malahide lol !!!!!

and well, studies are going well...i have got B+, B- and A to my essays...now my lectures are finished, i have to study for the exams...but i will find some days next week to see bono!!

well, about the ringtones and stuff, that's a great idea!! i am glad i inspired u this!!
actually, all my stuff are in my other phone, the one which is in france...
i have a siemens A50 and a motorola T191...so i don't know if i can put screensavers or not...

Back
Top Bottom