*U2 member chat thread*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMFAO at BAW!!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif
You are luck Hippy. You can now remove that letter "P" from your Tank Top.

Okay, I've put my best man on the job, so don't think you're getting away with anything...I will find out who you are
biggrin.gif

detective_sneaking_md_wht.gif

*raises eyebrow* Hmmmm...... Charlene, you seem to be very determined to find out who it is.... Hmmmmm...... Now, don't think I'm pointing fingers, cause I'm not.... at least not yet.......

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
*raises eyebrow* Hmmmm...... Charlene, you seem to be very determined to find out who it is.... Hmmmmm...... Now, don't think I'm pointing fingers, cause I'm not.... at least not yet.......

Hey now!!! I was in Oklahoma when this all started. Go ahead, check my alibi, ask anyone! I run a private investigation firm and my natural curiosity just got the better of me, honest! I was nowhere near a computer from late Sunday night until late Tuesday night, really
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
Hey now!!! I was in Oklahoma when this all started. Go ahead, check my alibi, ask anyone! I run a private investigation firm and my natural curiosity just got the better of me, honest! I was nowhere near a computer from late Sunday night until late Tuesday night, really
biggrin.gif

Hmmm...yeah, right. Somehow I'm just not really buying it Miss "I-Run-A-Private-Investigation-Firm-So-I-Can't-Be-Under-Suspicion"!
wink.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Originally posted by hippyactress:
Hmmm...yeah, right. Somehow I'm just not really buying it Miss "I-Run-A-Private-Investigation-Firm-So-I-Can't-Be-Under-Suspicion"!
wink.gif

Hey, how did this get turned around to where I'm the suspect???? Hmmm, maybe I better go back and recheck your alibi...or maybe I should remove myself from this case and assign it to another investigator. I try not to take cases involving family or friends
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

I'm with Hippy on this one.... Hmmmmm..... I think I'm ready for finger pointing... *points finger at Charlene!*.... maybe not... *pulls finger back*

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

Suspicion lives everywhere in this case

The Case of the Faux U2ers!

No one is safe from the eye of justice!
333%3B366323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323935%3A7974nu0mrj

Watch out!

biggrin.gif

okay, now that pic could make me admit almost anything! If he interrogates me, I'll say whatever you want to hear!

Originally posted by daisybean:

*daisy and MVD tackle hippy*

CONFESS CONFESS
wink.gif

hehehehehe

Eeeeeeeeeeeeek now paranoia sets in

Poke her with the SOFT CUSHION!!!
biggrin.gif

*giggle*

Doods, I SWEAR on all that is holy and U2 that I am NOT the faux U2ers!!!
smile.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

I had a chat with Porkyharley the other day. I wish i had saved it. I asked him if he was lary and he said no. So i then asked, "then who are you?" and he said, "I'm santa" I then joked around and said, "ok then i want a poney, a fuzzy pink princess...lol"

He kept to his story of being santa. would he do that if he was the real larry?

Charlene's clean...she's been gone...and whenever I'm gone, I'm usually not hanging on the Net much, so I doubt she was.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Suspicion lives everywhere in this case

The Case of the Faux U2ers!

No one is safe from the eye of justice!
333%3B366323232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E7%3A6%3E2%3B2%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323935%3A7974nu0mrj

Watch out!

biggrin.gif

OOOOOOO "The Eye of Justice"
This looks like a case for....
superb.bmp

SUPER BONO

Yes, Rock Star/Activist by day, tights wearing superhero by night.

He will find the baddoers and preserve peace for all PLEBAns.

His Superpowers:

"The Eyes of Justice": One look from those eyes will make anyone confess to anything.

"The Mooooooooooooouth": When he opens his mouth he can render any bad PLEBAn defenseless.

"The Fur": He distracts bad PLEBAns with his fur, and thwarts any evil plot.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

This is really cool dreams out loud and i believed the chats were real!!!!!!!

OK, I think this is a: a fan with lots of time on their hand and wanting to drive us PLEBA girls nuts. or B: Really U2 who want to have fun with us and drive us pleba girls nuts...

the U2-Larry name is suspicious cos I remember that Elvis would use those names pretending he was U2...*raises eyebrow* could it be Mr elvis himself having fun with us pleba girls?

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
the U2-Larry name is suspicious cos I remember that Elvis would use those names pretending he was U2...*raises eyebrow* could it be Mr elvis himself having fun with us pleba girls?

really christy, it was elvis who used those names in the past?!?!? omg...

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*
lost on a silent planet
two lone, rising stars
locked in a silent planet
so close and yet so far...

Back
Top Bottom